Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's some weird ass people hating on Kojima and this game for no reason. Pathetic lol
Saw this review on metacritic :mjlol:

Kojima has been a hack since day one. But say that out aloud and you get drowned out by a bunch of bozo the internet clowns who literally prize his **** as the holy grail. But without Konami to shield and protect him we can finally see him in all his glory, he is literally the Emperor with his new clothes on (or should I say Sony clothes on because he persuaded them to use their money to fund his vanity project). Now I understand why this was not snapped up as an exclusive. Sony can smell **** from a mile off.

Konami did the right thing getting rid of this fool and you will be better off spending your hard earned cash elsewhere on a better game.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
There's some weird ass people hating on Kojima and this game for no reason. Pathetic lol

Here's another one. :lolbron:

Tom-Pendragon
Nov 8, 2019
If you ever believed there was a god, then you must be mistaken. This game makes MGSV look and feel like MGS3. The endless grind of walking around and watching meaningless cutscene with characthers we don't even know. There is no connections between us and Sam bridget and his friends. I can't honestly believe that this was the end prodect of one of the most antipaticing games of the decade. It just a meaningless grind of walking around a empty plane. The side quest arent funny and when it tries to be funny you end up feeling sad that you just spent 34 hours playing this game. The characters are not mgs tier character where you get the memes and DNA OF THE SOULS jokes that makes them feel like, instead you stuck with people you dont even like or know. who the hell was the golden skull dude oh he was a co worker. jesus christ this game is so sad. KOMIJA you should have done better

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
EJDiBCQWsAEMvou
Kojima got em mad mad :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
[
EJDiBCQWsAEMvou
Kojima got em mad mad :russ:

Is he "wrong"?

American journalism nowadays is hot takes, hit pieces, and click bait pile on all in the name of getting attention to make a dollar/fame. Our educational rankings worldwide have been dropping for decades too but you see why.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
What makes this game fun brehs?
to me the great community feature set is the hook. in essence, you are traversing and delivering shyt, unlocking a map along the way, fighting when you have to. all to unfold the story. thats about it.
but just imagine losing some cargo in a fight or whatever, going to a shared locker and seeing another player returned it...or even delivered it for you.
or walking up on a huge ass mountain to see another player left a rope or ladder. generators to charge your bike, gear, weapons..etc
its not just hiking too theres a lot of shyt lying around useful to advance yourself...other peoples lost cargo mainly...recycling materials

it really is a game about connecting people even though that shyt sounds like marketing, in game and on a macro level with other players. i dont know how i will feel in in 30, 40 hours but for now im feeling it

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
What makes this game fun brehs?

i think the main thing that keeps people engaged is the sense of community and growth. Coming into a barren land and having to tough it out and traverse over the most annoying shyt only for it to slowly but surely turn into a community with roads safe house vehicles etc is pretty cool.

Also, getting likes for a well placed item or structure is equivalent to making a good post on the Coli and getting a bunch of daps for it. Seems silly but it really is gratifying knowing ppl feeling your shyt and that you helped someone.

it’s like being apart of the wild Wild West but in the future. Dirt roads even form if you (or other players) walk the same path a bunch of times.

and you got some mgsv fukkery with the MULES and raiding their camps.

I honestly think it’s just one of those games you either love it or hate it. But you kinda have to play to figure out which side you’re on. So I’d suggest for ppl to red box it first. If they are unsure. It’ll be interesting how this fares in the long run. Hopefully kojipro has plans for the future.