Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The more I play this the easier I get why this game is so divisive

If you take the slower moments of the last of us and stretched out through a whole game..it's not going engage people that like the action stuff

This world is so cool ... and their barley any load times

I really hope kojima let's the dlc gameify the world... having teams of devilery guys or playing as a bandit
Etc

I think having active codecs or audio tapes to listen to like phatom pain would be nice too

Sam gets emails that could been turn to voice messages

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't trust bridges :Patrice:

Feeling the "strand" system. Ppl are leaving some helpful shyt around.
Yeah the online portion is very well done. It creates a sense of connection without making things too easy for you. Each well placed drop feels incredibly useful and gives a sense of appreciation for the person that came through the path before you. It reminds me of the Bloodborne messages except these are much more impactful on the way you play.
The game gets very tense when it starts raining and you have BTs around you with the possibility of running into MULES. I think that's where the game shines, at least up until the point where I've gotten. I'm interested to see how much the game opens up in terms of vehicles and combat.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Funny thing about the cut scene complaints though. Kojima got hell for all the cutscenes in metal gear. When he took them out for mgs5 he caught hell for that. Now he’s back in his long cut scene bag and people are still complaining. :mjlol:

MGS4 was dumb with it tho, breh :mjlol:

It was quicker getting through 2 levels than watching some of those cutscenes :scust:

I still fukked heavy with it tho :whew:

MGS5 was ehhhh for me. Could have had Venom talk more :camby:

Huey :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
some people are annoyed or mad people are enjoying the game. I mean, you'd think this shyt was rated terribly or something. it's the same score as other games that came out recently like Gears 5 or Control. The game has received more scores 90+ than any other game this year yet all the detractors keep doing is highlighting the couple of negative reviews it got and then claiming the ones that did rate it high only did so because "Kojima stans!". Like :dahell: If you just glanced at these comments you'd think this game did The Order 1886 numbers.
Stop playing breh, you know this game had super high expectations.

Nobody expected it to score like Sunset Overdrive:mjpls:

I distinctly remember y’all calling all types of lower 80s games “trash”

Especially considering this is a PlayStation exclusive, and a Kojima game that literally has game critics in the game, that 83 would be a 73 in any other situation.

It’s fine if you like the game, but don’t sit there and pretend people’s reactions are unreasonable

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching this on YouTube. Sup with Die-Hardman wearing that mask? Do they ever go into that?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
when does the action begin? i see we can use weapons and bikes. i guess im not far in enough

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I play maybe 8 hours and already hit my wall and I am returning this to redbox two day early

I love the motor bike

But I had another mountain to climb to port city and was like nah...

Might get it when it's a playstaion greatest hit as a thing to zone out too