Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played all day today. I like the game a lot. It is VERY cutscene heavy for those that don’t like that be warned. The story is dope as hell though. Very original and interesting. Like I said before; the gameplay is about the adventure and the meaningfulness or taking certain items here and there. Those looking for gun play should just go with the new call of duty which is dope as hell as well. At this point, I’d say if you have a ps4 and like narrative driven games, then this game is a must buy. Otherwise, wait for a sale and definitely try it out later. It’s a dope game.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
Yeah man, I love stumbling and tripping across a huge map to deliver mail. It’s a puzzle adventure game for mature adults ONLY!

dTcAHZcg.jpg

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This would have made a fantastic Netflix series

It is very pretty one of the greatest open maps I have ever seen but not a enough game to game

But I feel you can just tweak some stuff add some mechs or other things to travel the beautiful level desgin

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Okay I am watching the walkthrough of this game like a movie on Youtube and I still not only not know what the fukk this game is about but it is still boring af watching it like a movie. I'm not even trying to troll. I just wanna figure out what the hell is the purpose of this game. Heck what genre does this shyt even fit into? Also...
It seems rain or water hurts them. So.... Does that mean they take showers?:patrice:
this.

not buying it. looks worthless.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Played all day today. I like the game a lot. It is VERY cutscene heavy for those that don’t like that be warned. The story is dope as hell though. Very original and interesting. Like I said before; the gameplay is about the adventure and the meaningfulness or taking certain items here and there. Those looking for gun play should just go with the new call of duty which is dope as hell as well. At this point, I’d say if you have a ps4 and like narrative driven games, then this game is a must buy. Otherwise, wait for a sale and definitely try it out later. It’s a dope game.
Damn.
I might have to grab.
I love narrative driven games.
I wouldn't mind a break from the shooting and stressful fights lol

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just bought it:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are you mad at people enjoying the game?
you already made your choice that you aint buying, so no need for overused memes
some people are annoyed or mad people are enjoying the game. I mean, you'd think this shyt was rated terribly or something. it's the same score as other games that came out recently like Gears 5 or Control. The game has received more scores 90+ than any other game this year yet all the detractors keep doing is highlighting the couple of negative reviews it got and then claiming the ones that did rate it high only did so because "Kojima stans!". Like :dahell: If you just glanced at these comments you'd think this game did The Order 1886 numbers.

Last edited: