Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man, I love stumbling and tripping across a huge map to deliver mail. It’s a puzzle adventure game for mature adults ONLY!

dTcAHZcg.jpg

it takes a special kind of a$$hole to talk shyt about everyone else for enjoying something they don’t. :russ:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early on it feels like as long as you hold l&r 2 you're okay

I’m about an hour in and this is exactly how I’ve been traversing everywhere so far. Feels like I might be forsaking speed, and like I’m not learning how I’m really supposed to walk with weight on my shoulders...

So far I’m fukkin with it tho. :ehh:

Superstar
Daps
So is it worth the full $60.00?? Heard Walmart has it for half off for Black Friday

I don’t regret it at all, but I was going to get it because I like most of kojima’s catalog. If you’re patient and don’t really care, just wait til it’s on sale. I work a lot so I bounce between games for a hour or two, when I’m off work (a little 2k, cod, post pacific battlefield v, a little bit of the outer worlds, etc.) I think this is going to take me away from everything else I play, until I finish it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’m about an hour in and this is exactly how I’ve been traversing everywhere so far. Feels like I might be forsaking speed, and like I’m not learning how I’m really supposed to walk with weight on my shoulders...

That’s what I thought as well until I got further. You definitely can not just hold L2 and R2 and be fine. You end up sacrificing speed. Your cargo gets damaged by time fall so walking slowly everywhere isn’t an option. You have to plan your routes carefully and make it to your destination as efficiently as possible or you’ll end up destroying half your cargo before you even get to drop it off.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Cop the repair sprays to spray your packages during time fall

U can point it behind u and spray what's on your back before it completly deteriorates