Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The game really hits when you starting building roads and other infrastructure that ppl start to use. There’s just a feeling of satisfaction knowing that I’m literally making America great again for other players.

Same goes for when you start seeing really useful stuff from other players.

And I’m fighting mules a lot more now that I’m in chapter 3. Haven’t seen as many bt. Combat with mules is pretty simple but can get a lil iffy if you’re playing in hard.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game really hits when you starting building roads and other infrastructure that ppl start to use. There’s just a feeling of satisfaction knowing that I’m literally making America great again for other players.

Same goes for when you start seeing really useful stuff from other players.

And I’m fighting mules a lot more now that I’m in chapter 3. Haven’t seen as many bt. Combat with mules is pretty simple but can get a lil iffy if you’re playing in hard.

:mjpls:

:mjlol:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
massive kojima fan and mgs is my goat franchise. I know this isnt anything like that but it looks too boring and sci fi for me. No thanks

Superstar
Daps
Lately I’ve been trying to stick to the mountains to avoid the BY’s and mules. Sometimes those shyts are just impassable without busting my shyt every 30 seconds.

:mjcry:

10/10... would tumble off a cliff, into a river, then go over a waterfall to my death again

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched half an hour of a "part 1 gameplay" on YouTube and fell asleep after 30 minutes

:scust:
LOL how many times you gotta say you skipping this game? :dead:

This shyt finna flop. I don't give a fukk about the "beautiful graphic scenery" and how the detailed the grass moves to the wind.

I'm bout that action boss.

I can't even see the main character because if that big ass " ? Just a Box" on Daryl's back.

Just saw that latest gameplay.

I'm straight off this backpacking simulator.

DSC_0194.jpg

Late on this but I just saw a 5 minute gameplay vid of Daryl sleeping, woke up and took a piss, delivered a package, fell off a mountain and then running down a hill while trying to keep his balance using L1 and R2 then that was it.

After that the crowd started cheering.

:hhh::stopitslime::picard::scust::gucci::comeon::mjtf::martin::beli::skip::upsetfavre::snoop::russell::scusthov::dahell::shaq2::rudy::mindblown:

:camby:

So you can't wait to spend $60 to hold the left stick in the upward position for 40 hours straight?

Hard pass on this incel game

What does that tell you?

shyts wack if it's half off after 3 weeks unless u selling wolf tickets with that black friday price.

Watched half an hour of a "part 1 gameplay" on YouTube and fell asleep after 30 minutes

:scust:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cop the repair sprays to spray your packages during time fall

U can point it behind u and spray what's on your back before it completly deteriorates

yeah. just got to the point where i had to walk in that forest and all the BTs pop up. shyt was nuts. i was about halfway through on the left side when they appeared. i thought i was going straight while dipping on them, but i was so focused on avoiding them i didn't realize they were turning me around. somehow ended up all the way back at the beginning of the forest, on the opposite side of the field. shyt is like the ps4's version of the lost woods.

i just climbed up on the rocks and avoided the whole forest, but by the time i got there most of my packages (save for the piece i needed to deliver for the windmill) were close to ruined. and i only had one can of repair spray.

wish i saw your reply sooner breh. :mjcry:

i stay with a max loadout of repair spray now.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what I thought as well until I got further. You definitely can not just hold L2 and R2 and be fine. You end up sacrificing speed. Your cargo gets damaged by time fall so walking slowly everywhere isn’t an option. You have to plan your routes carefully and make it to your destination as efficiently as possible or you’ll end up destroying half your cargo before you even get to drop it off.

i'm just getting to the point where this is becoming more obvious. like i said earlier, most of my cargo got wrecked in the lost woods because i tried to crawl through the whole thing avoiding BTs, got turned around, then climbed up the mountain and crawled AROUND the mountain ledge, avoiding the woods, through the rain.

even when you're not sprinting, the difference in speed when you let go of the buttons and just use L2/R2 for balance is HUGE. your first run-in with the MULE's is like light prep for it, but i didn't realize it at first because my loadout was light, i ran up a mountain to avoid them and a good breh had dropped a rope up there that let me scale down the side while they were running up the other side to get me. i was so busy trying not to get caught i didnt realize i wasn't focused on not falling.

same thing happened when i came back out the other side of the lost woods. i took that heavy ass order back to the station with the broken bike. but because i had everything balanced perfectly, and i was terrified of getting caught in the middle of the forest when it started raining again, i was dancing through that motherfukker... as long as i avoided rocks, hills and major dips. then i just used L2/R2 to make sure i didn't take a tumble, or used a ladder/rope to keep moving up the cliffsides.

that taught me the L2/R2 is really meant to be a brace/emergency brake. you're supposed to alternate on them like steering pedals to keep your character moving without tipping over. it's easy when he's balanced up properly, but i'm assuming balance will be compromised down the road.

do they eventually reward/penalize you for route efficiency? i've been racking up S-ranks like nothing, but i also just got my first timed delivery (the cryptobiotes).

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point Netflix should give Kojima the bag and let him make movies..

kojima's a genius when it comes to world-building. storytelling, not so much. that's a super-important distinction when it comes to filmmaking.

i wouldn't give him shyt unless i get final approval on his editor and director.