Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
It's fukking garbage

Corny ass singing Jesus. If this is all that survived of humanity they need to just embrace death
Game worth 60 or wait for a sale?

For example...I played and beat the Last Guardian and thought it was decent for a $15 game but had I paid $60 I'd be a little more critical

Is it one of those games you'll appreciate more at a discount or should we cop asap?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Okay I am watching the walkthrough of this game like a movie on Youtube and I still not only not know what the fukk this game is about but it is still boring af watching it like a movie. I'm not even trying to troll. I just wanna figure out what the hell is the purpose of this game. Heck what genre does this shyt even fit into? Also...
It seems rain or water hurts them. So.... Does that mean they take showers?:patrice:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Anybody else peep how when Deadman says game over the words “Game Over” appeared over the map behind him in the Metal Gear Solid font and there was even the sound effect to go with it?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: x2y

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
1 hour in and I like it.
The story is interesting as hell.
The controls are crazy responsive.
Graphics are great.

As far as the delivery which is the big topic of discussion...it works. So far I would describe this game as an open world puzzle game / adventure game. It fits more in line with ICO and shadow of the colossus. Which if you played those games, you’ll understand how this game is getting such mixed reviews. It just isn’t for everyone. It’s definitely niche gameplay.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Okay I am watching the walkthrough of this game like a movie on Youtube and I still not only not know what the fukk this game is about but it is still boring af watching it like a movie. I'm not even trying to troll. I just wanna figure out what the hell is the purpose of this game. Heck what genre does this shyt even fit into? Also...
It seems rain or water hurts them. So.... Does that mean they take showers?:patrice:
It's an adventure game......

Science fiction...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's an adventure game......

Science fiction...
1 hour in and I like it.
The story is interesting as hell.
The controls are crazy responsive.
Graphics are great.

As far as the delivery which is the big topic of discussion...it works. So far I would describe this game as an open world puzzle game / adventure game. It fits more in line with ICO and shadow of the colossus. Which if you played those games, you’ll understand how this game is getting such mixed reviews. It just isn’t for everyone. It’s definitely niche gameplay.