Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I feel sorry for you.

This game is trying to be smart and intelligent....lol. Why pay 60 for this when u can just watch it on youtube.

Your gameplay gonna walking /running :mjlol:
I also just cooped the Outerworlds and started that download before heading off to work this morning, also I'm gone cop that Star Wars next week. I'm set up pretty good for my stay vac:ehh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hope one thing other developers take from this game is to make the environment more traversable. Hate not being able to jump/climb over the most simple stuff cuz it’s not programmed.
what
The game looked trash the first time I laid eyes on it. I watched the first 37 minutes of the game from IGN. shyt looks more trash now than when I first saw it. These Kojima stans need to stop it.

Jay said it best....

And y'all buy the shyt, caught up in the hype
'Cause the nikka wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright
'Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshyt that he write

:scusthov:
Same Jay who made 4:44 it just took him a while to out on a kufi and then he partnered with the NFL. Is it All Black money or white is right

:hula:

Kojima the goat

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also just cooped the Outerworlds and started that download before heading off to work this morning, also I'm gone cop that Star Wars next week. I'm set up pretty good for my stay vac:ehh:

True true as long you have those games. Having a vacation is a great feeling in the world.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps