Death Match: The X-Men vs. The Avengers.. Who You Got ??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah...his powers didn't do much good for when Scarlet Witch ethered both teams to high heavens.

Legion can almost stop everyone on the Avengers though except Scarlet Witch. And if Nate Grey was his real self, it would be a mismatch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
couldn't just professor X just have all the avengers off themselves and call it a day? :mjpls:

That didn't work out too well for him when Hulk came knocking on his front door.

Frankly, the X-Men lose just about anyway you slice it. If you want to play "The Most Powerful Version" game, the X-Men lose there, too. Shaman Nate, Full-power Cable, Legion, and Phoenix avatar Rachael or Jean are easily trumped by House of M Scarlet Witch, Chaos War Hercules, Rune King Thor, Worldbreaker Hulk, Siege Sentry/Void, Dr. Strange channeling the power of Eternity, Binary Ms. Marvel and Captain Universe.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:whew: we talk!n fully powered sane leg!on & nate grey now???? plus s!nce you br!ng!n up dead & extras lets add vulcan & darwin..... do ! get glad!ator too, he fukks w!t the x.... s!n!ster been fake/pro x many t!mes so ! get h!m too... ! get sabretooth & scalphunter too, !ma let mags/cable plan the attack...

people forget how smart mags !s.... n!gga bu!lt a mach!ne !n the antarct!c that could turn the planet ups!de down l!terally, dont let that !ron man fukkery fool you.... felt the power that h!t h!m l!ke thats from jup!ter... m!ndfukked dr. doom of all people.... runn!n around !n genosha depowered w!t that heat on the frontl!ne...

all avengers got !s wanda & doc strange... mags e.m. pulses the planet & the surround!n space atmosphere aga!n... hulk & thor run !n, send mag!k to l!mbo they asses, theyll charge she can take they asses easy... tony runs !n, shadowcat jumps through h!s ass, circuitry fried... ms marvel dont really want that rogue ether aga!n... scott pulls out xaviers hidden "avengers protocol" handbook....
!f they fight at peak power & full potent!al (no fukkery) avengers are dead w!th!n an hour.... leg!on, cable, rachel, glad!ator, s!n!ster, magneto & vulcan... walk out w!t no fukks g!ven...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: we talk!n fully powered sane leg!on & nate grey now???? plus s!nce you br!ng!n up dead & extras lets add vulcan & darwin..... do ! get glad!ator too, he fukks w!t the x.... s!n!ster been fake/pro x many t!mes so ! get h!m too... ! get sabretooth & scalphunter too, !ma let mags/cable plan the attack...

Irrelevant. :rudy: That team still ain't shyt compared to the roster I listed.

people forget how smart mags !s.... n!gga bu!lt a mach!ne !n the antarct!c that could turn the planet ups!de down l!terally, dont let that !ron man fukkery fool you.... felt the power that h!t h!m l!ke thats from jup!ter... m!ndfukked dr. doom of all people.... runn!n around !n genosha depowered w!t that heat on the frontl!ne...

Magneto is no slouch, but I'm still not spotting him the prep advantage over Stark, Pym, Banner, Strange or Reed Richards. And when did Magneto ever get the upper hand on Doom?

all avengers got !s wanda & doc strange... mags e.m. pulses the planet & the surround!n space atmosphere aga!n... hulk & thor run !n, send mag!k to l!mbo they asses, theyll charge she can take they asses easy... tony runs !n, shadowcat jumps through h!s ass, circuitry fried... ms marvel dont really want that rogue ether aga!n... scott pulls out xaviers hidden "avengers protocol" handbook....

Wrong. Sentry does to Magneto what he did to Molecule Man. Magik sends Thor and Hulk to Limbo and Thor teleports them right back out. Shadowcat gets done by Captain Marvel or Vision. A pity Cyclops didn't have those Avengers Protocols around for that recent crossover with the Avengers. Matter of fact, the X-Men were getting their shyt pushed in until the Phoenix showed up. And I'm not spotting Cyclops a tactical advantage over Captain America, the greatest field leader in comics.

!f they fight at peak power & full potent!al (no fukkery) avengers are dead w!th!n an hour.... leg!on, cable, rachel, glad!ator, s!n!ster, magneto & vulcan... walk out w!t no fukks g!ven...

Not even close, but you can keep repeating this nonsense until someone believes it.:jawalrus:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That didn't work out too well for him when Hulk came knocking on his front door.

Frankly, the X-Men lose just about anyway you slice it. If you want to play "The Most Powerful Version" game, the X-Men lose there, too. Shaman Nate, Full-power Cable, Legion, and Phoenix avatar Rachael or Jean are easily trumped by House of M Scarlet Witch, Chaos War Hercules, Rune King Thor, Worldbreaker Hulk, Siege Sentry/Void, Dr. Strange channeling the power of Eternity, Binary Ms. Marvel and Captain Universe.

Void, Thor, and Hulk arent stopping Nate Grey...thats Celestial level. He was above Dark Phoenix at his height..you would need the Infinity Gauntlet to survive. Nate was always at insane levels..not some one story Void gimmick or channeling Eternity:laugh: If Strange was that efficent, Doom wouldnt have SONNED THE shyt out of him in Unthinkable.

Scarlet Witch and Nate can control time and reality though...thats what counts. Sentry and Strange were just toys and pawns when Scarlet Witch took over and shell choose family over the Avengers. Magneto had them all beat in House of M until Wanda saved their asses.

LOL@Sentry running from Nate Grey in Dark X Men

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Magneto beat everyone in Magneto War and there wasnt a damn thing Hulk/Thor/Reed/Iron Man/Xavier could do about it...sonned the fukk outta Thor and the Avengers in Avengers vs X- Nen 4...beat down Red Hulk...humilated Doom in FF: House of M 3 and had him at his mercy in Childrens Crusade. Marvel keeps them equal though since they are the top two.

Sentry didnt beat no A listers...he kept getting scared and running. He was Magnetos bytch at the end of HOM too.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Irrelevant. :rudy: That team still ain't shyt compared to the roster I listed.
Magneto is no slouch, but I'm still not spotting him the prep advantage over Stark, Pym, Banner, Strange or Reed Richards. And when did Magneto ever get the upper hand on Doom?
Wrong. Sentry does to Magneto what he did to Molecule Man. Magik sends Thor and Hulk to Limbo and Thor teleports them right back out. Shadowcat gets done by Captain Marvel or Vision. A pity Cyclops didn't have those Avengers Protocols around for that recent crossover with the Avengers. Matter of fact, the X-Men were getting their shyt pushed in until the Phoenix showed up. And I'm not spotting Cyclops a tactical advantage over Captain America, the greatest field leader in comics.
Not even close, but you can keep repeating this nonsense until someone believes it.:jawalrus:

!f you th!nk pr!me s!n!ster, leg!on, nate grey, glad!ator & vulcan are !rrelevant you on someth!n, each can solo over half the avenger roster easily & they can always collect call exodus, madelyne, acolytes, 100 cloned marauders, etc... you forgot sp!dey !n the sc!ence team.... i sa!d w!t prep t!me avengers got the upper hand but magneto, s!n!ster, maybe beast evens that somewhat... you ever read "fatal attract!on" breh, mags e.m. pulsed the planet & surround!n sattel!tes, all power gone, that sc!ence fukkery !s over, tony ment!ons he coulda done that sh!t & shut h!m down !n AvsX... mag!k !s God !n l!mbo, thor a!nt go!n nowhere.... not say!n shadowcat hard or a factor, just shed solo stark, then d!e.... ! dont even l!ke cyclops, w!sh hed get k!lled off early, would never g!ve h!m tact!cal advantage over my guy cap & "avengers protocol" was a joke, not!ce ! sa!d cable would plan th!s... never fukked w!t sentry, always felt l!ke a fake ass superman, what he do to owen & who killed h!m??? !ma w!k! th!s... :dwillhuh: convoluted bullsh!t..

doom sent a doombot so he could play psycolog!cal chess w!t mags, mags won, told doom he knew !t was a robot but !t seemed l!ke a fun challenge, told doom come !n person next t!me, smashed doombot... !n the onslaught doom saves joseph & tells h!m qu!t be!n a b!tch, th!s a!nt l!ke you... doom been !n the fan club..... damn ! got joseph, astra, fake brotherhood too...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sinister? Oh yeah..he can outsmart the Avengers roster. He never TECHNICALLY lost until 2007 in that Messiah Complex farce. He's an excellent manipulator and always gets the upper hand. More of a winner than Apocalypse when you examine all of their stories.

You think the Avengers are gonna outprep Sinister? Who? Tony? He can't even outsmart Norman Osbourne and Magneto has shytted on that guy for 40 years of stories until A v X and that was a distraction ending where Magneto stopped fighting. Henry Pym? He can't stop Ultron if his life depends on it but I guarantee Legion can.

Thor isn't as much as a factor as everyone thinks..he's getting knocked out every other week by Rachel Summers or characters with brute strength. It's kind of sad how far he's fallen off. LOL@Hickeman calling Hyperion the powerhouse of the team even with Thor there..that's how far he's fallen off the rader.

Magik seems to be unstoppable this year...almost punked everyone out until Spider-Man tricked her.

Magneto and Doom usually stay out each other's way....there are things like the Secret Wars, when Doom BEGGED everyone for help against the Beyonder and the heroes said "NO" but Magneto forsaked that bullshyt and went to help him but someone teleported Doom out before they combined forces.

Scarlet Witch is the key in all of this though. At her best level, she just can't be stopped.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Magneto beat everyone in Magneto War and there wasnt a damn thing Hulk/Thor/Reed/Iron Man/Xavier could do about it...sonned the fukk outta Thor and the Avengers in Avengers vs X- Nen 4...beat down Red Hulk...humilated Doom in FF: House of M 3 and had him at his mercy in Childrens Crusade. Marvel keeps them equal though since they are the top two.
Sentry didnt beat no A listers...he kept getting scared and running. He was Magnetos bytch at the end of HOM too.

:salute: tell these dudes the truth, mags was out mak!n space wormholes to teleport & snatch wanda from the avengers cause he "felt/heard" she was !n trouble from across the globe... leg!on t!me traveled w!t h!s m!nd from a damn near !ndestruct!ble cac00n, nate grey was ep!c super shaman go!n to the upper levels of creat!on at will.... s!n!ster been tak!n part !n fukkery for over a century & explo!t!n celest!als, the space Gods came back to earth cause of h!s fukkery... doom loves magneto swag... yeah superman... ! mean sentry gon stop em all... foh...

you got !ron !n your blood??? :deadmanny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Tell these dudes the truth, mags was out mak!n space wormholes to teleport & snatch wanda from the avengers cause he "felt/heard" she was !n trouble from across the globe...

Silver Surfer can't even do that. I just read over that run a few days ago. Claremont was building to the first confrontation between Magneto and Sinister but House of M mandates changed all of that.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Silver Surfer can't even do that. I just read over that run a few days ago. Claremont was building to the first confrontation between Magneto and Sinister but House of M mandates changed all of that.

:merchant: Magneto & S!n!ster together... s!n fukked w!t naz!s but !s about mutant evolut!on... !d l!ke to see how magneto acts...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I understand what you are saying but what are they gona K.O him with? After the delay is over then what?

With rouge, ok she absords 5% his power. What's that gona do?:bryan: a 5% drain wont weaken him and hell regen that back in no time. Its prob just gona piss him off and we all know what happens then:win:
Point is she needs to drain a lot more then that to make him weak but then that just proves my first point that she cant handle it.

okay yeah i understand what you mean.. You right if son gets more angrier well :manny: over LOL..