Death Match: The X-Men vs. The Avengers.. Who You Got ??

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The X-Men win. They are too varied in power sets, and too many heavy hitters. Magik, Rogue and Hope practically negate Scarlet Witch, Hulk & Thor. X-Men can go long range and close quarters, while most of the Avengers have strength and not built for long range.

It still depends on who you have on the teams. The X-Men also have X-Factor, New Mutants under their umbrella, and Namor will probably side with the X-Men. Then it depends if you include Deadpool, Sabretooth, Juggernaut with the X-Men, Bishop is returning. The only thing Avengers have on the X-Men is speed. The X-Men were effin the Avenegers up in AvsX. That's why the ending was so contrived.

If you gonna add all those people for Xmen, you gotta do the same with the Avengers too.

War Machine is like another Iron Man

THunderstrike is like another Thor

Quasar has cosmic power. That dude basically has limitless power.

Someone already mentioned Sentry. That dude is like Superman.

Mister Fantastic figured out a way to beat Galactus

Not to mention She-Hulk who may not be as strong as Hulk but can do damage.

Hercules is an Olympian God. THat dude alone would wreck any Xmen in hand to hand combat

Then you got Vision who can probably go through the entire Xmen roster himself

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If you gonna add all those people for Xmen, you gotta do the same with the Avengers too.

War Machine is like another Iron Man

THunderstrike is like another Thor

Quasar has cosmic power. That dude basically has limitless power.

Someone already mentioned Sentry. That dude is like Superman.

Mister Fantastic figured out a way to beat Galactus

Not to mention She-Hulk who may not be as strong as Hulk but can do damage.

Hercules is an Olympian God. THat dude alone would wreck any Xmen in hand to hand combat

Then you got Vision who can probably go through the entire Xmen roster himself

I know but when you say Avengers, you basically are saying whoever is on the Avengers, New Avengers, Secret Avengers and maybe what was Mighty Avengers. None of those off-shoot groups even count.

When you say X-Men, by default that includes both X-Men teams, X-Force, New Mutants, and X-Force. X-Factor may or may not be included depending on Madrox attitude that day. Current teams, Avengers lose.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I know but when you say Avengers, you basically are saying whoever is on the Avengers, New Avengers, Secret Avengers and maybe what was Mighty Avengers. None of those off-shoot groups even count.

When you say X-Men, by default that includes both X-Men teams, X-Force, New Mutants, and X-Force. X-Factor may or may not be included depending on Madrox attitude that day. Current teams, Avengers lose.

:ehh::manny:well pretty much

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a huge xmen fan boy... but I dont know man, if we really talking every x-man vs every avengers the avenger's win this easy. The avengers have, hulk, thor, sentry, blue marvel, quasar, Ms marvel, Hyperion just to name a few that could defeat most of the xmen alone. The RAW power is just to much.

If we talking about a team of there best, I'll go with the xmen as there team work is >>>>>>>beyond the avengers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the Cyclops slander in this thread :scust:

That said, I doubt the X-men would be able to pull a victory with the likes of Thor and Hulk on the Avengers side.

I still consider the X-men to be the doper characters with the better storylines between those two teams though.
Proteus, Dark Phoenix, Days of Future Past, God Loves Man Kills, Mutant Massacre, the Brood Saga. :wow: