Death Match: The X-Men vs. The Avengers.. Who You Got ??

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I dont see how xmen can stop avengers considering thor,hulk and the genius of iron man. I reckon justice league would be a better match up.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So what's the outcome of this?

Is it if Jean Grae has Phoenix Force against Thor and HOM Scarlett Witch :laugh:?

I dont see how xmen can stop avengers considering thor,hulk and the genius of iron man. I reckon justice league would be a better match up.
Flash takes almost all the Avengers out himself.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Probably already knows that and changes his heart to be made of something else. He's a genius i reckon he'd figure it out.:manny:

That didn't save him from the 50x that Magneto has kicked his ass for nearly 50 years of stories. Magneto is a force of nature. It takes an incredible amount of suspension of belief for storylines with him not to end instantly. All of this stuff going on with the Uncanny side of things? He did all of that on Avalon and Asteroid M. Did it bigger on Genosha. He took Genosha by force and Tony nor Reed didn't do one fukking thing to stop him.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That didn't save him from the 50x that Magneto has kicked his ass for nearly 50 years of stories. Magneto is a force of nature. It takes an incredible amount of suspension of belief for storylines with him not to end instantly. All of this stuff going on with the Uncanny side of things? He did all of that on Avalon and Asteroid M. Did it bigger on Genosha. He took Genosha by force and Tony nor Reed didn't do one fukking thing to stop him.

:smugdraper::whew::whew:

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
X-Men would win, the telepaths negate the geniuses. Hope negates the Scarlet Witch.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The X-Men win. They are too varied in power sets, and too many heavy hitters. Magik, Rogue and Hope practically negate Scarlet Witch, Hulk & Thor. X-Men can go long range and close quarters, while most of the Avengers have strength and not built for long range.

It still depends on who you have on the teams. The X-Men also have X-Factor, New Mutants under their umbrella, and Namor will probably side with the X-Men. Then it depends if you include Deadpool, Sabretooth, Juggernaut with the X-Men, Bishop is returning. The only thing Avengers have on the X-Men is speed. The X-Men were effin the Avenegers up in AvsX. That's why the ending was so contrived.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The X-Men win. They are too varied in power sets, and too many heavy hitters. Magik, Rogue and Hope practically negate Scarlet Witch, Hulk & Thor. X-Men can go long range and close quarters, while most of the Avengers have strength and not built for long range.

It still depends on who you have on the teams. The X-Men also have X-Factor, New Mutants under their umbrella, and Namor will probably side with the X-Men. Then it depends if you include Deadpool, Sabretooth, Juggernaut with the X-Men, Bishop is returning. The only thing Avengers have on the X-Men is speed. The X-Men were effin the Avenegers up in AvsX. That's why the ending was so contrived.

:myman: