Death Match: The X-Men vs. The Avengers.. Who You Got ??

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Hulk by himself showed up and damn near raped, the X-Men, X-Factor, X-Force, New Mutants, etc.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I guess i forgot Thor and Hulk were a problem, all you need is a psychic to fukk hulk up mentally and im sure beast can take.. actually nah Thor is actually something else

Imagine thor and hulk side by side busting into the xmen mansion like on a murder death kill mission. Id feel so bad for the xmen

DMR

Killa
Daps
Phoenix force >>>>>>>>>>>>> thor and whole avengers roster

2417773-a_vs.x_zone_033.jpg

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
The phoenix isn't really part of the X-Men tho. Its an outside force
Oh I know, a Very Powerful Entity that cannot be Reasoned with but I could never Guess who would Win between The Uncanny X-Men or The Avengers.:yeshrug:

The Phoenix however has been known to Destroy all round it 1nce it is with it's Host.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I guess i forgot Thor and Hulk were a problem, all you need is a psychic to fukk hulk up mentally and im sure beast can take.. actually nah Thor is actually something else

Rachel Summers kicked Thor's ass in two panels:laugh: He USED to be something else until he started losing every other week.

I guess Legion doesn't count because he's no joke and if Nate Grey had his true power level, it's a complete wrap. Scarlet Witch though is the difference maker. Her power is above the Phoenix...she remade a world with her as Princess and never was even scratched.