Death Match: The X-Men vs. The Avengers.. Who You Got ??

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Imagine thor and hulk side by side busting into the xmen mansion like on a murder death kill mission. Id feel so bad for the xmen

tumblr_meg7hj7CvN1rtvqzco2_250.gif

tumblr_meg7hj7CvN1rtvqzco1_250.gif

tumblr_meg7hj7CvN1rtvqzco5_250.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Rachel Summers kicked Thor's ass in two panels:laugh: He USED to be something else until he started losing every other week.

I guess Legion doesn't count because he's no joke and if Nate Grey had his true power level, it's a complete wrap. Scarlet Witch though is the difference maker. Her power is above the Phoenix...she remade a world with her as Princess and never was even scratched.

yeah that HOUSE OF M fiasco, immense power but kinda still fucced up, she might as well fukk around and pull a infinite genjutsu and rule all of them, more cooped up powers not needed :eat:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Didn't they snatch up Wandas reality warping bullshyt in childrens crusade? toss that bytch in the bushes.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

Telekinesis ?

Jean Grey >>

Imagine if Rogue touches the Hulk... lol

:childplease:
Telekinesis? So what Hulk has resisted TK before many times...
and
Rouge cant handle that amount of radiation if she absorded hulk...one punch and that bytch would be cleaning and cooking fish tacos in Bruces kitchen.

edit: and if its reg Jean Grey then i believe hulk would win but with the phnoeix i agree.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:childplease:
Telekinesis? So what Hulk has resisted TK before many times...
and
Rouge cant handle that amount of radiation if she absorded hulk...one punch and that bytch would be cleaning and cooking fish tacos in Bruces kitchen.

edit: and if its reg Jean Grey then i believe hulk would win but with the phnoeix i agree.

That dont mean Hulk HASNT BEEN caught in it before, he might have resisted it but its enough to delay him and pull the KO on son..

Rogue aint gotta absorb ALL the radiation, even is she absorbs 5% thats enough to be on par to murk a couple of them other nikkas :shaq2:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avengers got it. Easy. There's a reason they're called Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Tony/Bruce can build dampeners to teal with any telepathic attack.

Hulk. Wanda. Captain Marvel. Thor. Dr. Strange. You're talking about gods and galactic-level power at play.

X-Men still the better read tho. :mj:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sentry
Hyperion
Scarlet Witch
Captain Universe
Black Bolt
Captain Marvel (Carol & Monica)
Thor
Hercules
Hulk
Red Hulk
She-Hulk
Sersi
Quasar
Wonder Man
Iron Man
War Machine
Dr. Strange
Ares
Starfox

I'll take the Avengers.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dont mean Hulk HASNT BEEN caught in it before, he might have resisted it but its enough to delay him and pull the KO on son..

Rogue aint gotta absorb ALL the radiation, even is she absorbs 5% thats enough to be on par to murk a couple of them other nikkas :shaq2:

I understand what you are saying but what are they gona K.O him with? After the delay is over then what?

With rouge, ok she absords 5% his power. What's that gona do?:bryan: a 5% drain wont weaken him and hell regen that back in no time. Its prob just gona piss him off and we all know what happens then:win:
Point is she needs to drain a lot more then that to make him weak but then that just proves my first point that she cant handle it.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sentry
Hyperion
Scarlet Witch
Captain Universe
Black Bolt
Captain Marvel (Carol & Monica)
Thor