Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Hold the fukk up did home boy just say he was wearing gucci shoes on the goddamn bus? :dead:
I live downtown and I work downtown. Owning a car in this area is far more trouble than it's worth. You need a high end ride to justify the parking costs.

Anyone here living and working in a city worth being in (save for cities in southern California) can understand this.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:dead:

:scusthov: Ain't you a dude? Y'all nikkaz need to quit with this homo sh*t. to the O/P, if you like white girls do you, just no need to down all black women because of one who dissed you, that's it. but :aicmon: at all these nikkaz talkin' about a man can't pull off a look, y'all soundin' like Versace out here :scusthov:

Yup I am a dude and surely we can say a male is attractive or not. I can see why a women finds Denzel or Brad Pitt attractive. Doesn't make me gay. It is what it is breh. :shaq:

Ol Salem witch trials ass nggas on the coli.

Ol i know what you did last summer ass nggas on the coli

Ol What what in the butt ass nggas on the coli

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I live downtown and I work downtown. Owning a car in this area is far more trouble than it's worth. You need a high end ride

Anyone here living and working in a city worth being in (save for cities in southern California) can understand this.

How the fukk u inspect cabs for a living but cant catch a cab to work:russ:

why ya face look so harsh nikka:russ:

nikka got a steroid face and a crack head body:russ:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
I live and I work downtown. in this area is far more trouble than it's worth. You need a high end ride

You only live in Chicago good sir. Are you telling a gentlemen that you cannot afford a viable means of "luxury" private transportation to match your perceived "luxury" footwear? And that you also cannot afford to purchase a parking spot in a nearby area? Yet you are sporting YSL, Dior, and other brands?

You are the equivalent of a lowly proletariat hoodrat who spends all week working at the Taco Bell drive thru asking me if I would "like to try a Chalupa with that" just to buy the newest Enyce outfit from Jimmy Jazz and other hood rat gather shopping spots.

Disgusting :scusthov: Get your priorities straight. :whoo:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I live downtown and I work downtown. Owning a car in this area is far more trouble than it's worth. You need a high end ride

Maybe if you wouldnt have spent all your money tryin to look fly on the bus then you wouldnt be on the internet trying to justify not owning a car. Im sure youre right tho the reason you dont have a car is cause you live in such a desirable city. :childplease:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I live downtown and I work downtown. Owning a car in this area is far more trouble than it's worth. You need a high end ride to justify the parking costs.

Breh, I thought you was going to yacht parties. How you go from closing 30k deals and rocking custom gucci suits to taking the bus and not even having a decent ride :dwillhuh:?

Ole imaginary playa ass nikka :snoop:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps

:huh: Parking garages in downtown Chicago only cost about $180-200 for a monthly rental.

And a cab from the gold coast to the central of the loop would cost maybe $10 tops.

Stop it fam.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Maybe if you wouldnt have spent all your money tryin to look fly on the bus then you wouldnt be on the internet trying to justify not owning a car. Im sure youre right tho the reason you dont have a car is cause you live in such a desirable city. :childplease:
Ay bruh. I am pretty sure I make more money than this dude. But I dont have a car either.

Parking alone is like $400/mo. Insurance on a piece of shyt is another $200-300. A month. Gas is $4/gallon here. And I can't even park by my job, thats another parking garage (another $400/mo). So I don't know what this nikka's deal is. But I am OK w/saving $1000/mo even if some small town nikkas look at me sideways.

Plus in any case... still got the Kawasaki :russ:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:huh: Parking garages in downtown Chicago only cost about $180-200 for a monthly rental.

And a cab from the gold coast to the central of the loop would cost maybe $10 tops.

Stop it fam.
Dude might live close enough to his job that it makes more sense to take a bus than drive a car :yeshrug:

Still a clown for taking pics of himself on that motherfukker though :lolbron:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ay bruh. I am pretty sure I make more money than this dude. But I dont have a car either.

Parking alone is like $400/mo. Insurance on a piece of shyt is another $200-300. A month. Gas is $4/gallon here. And I can't even park by my job, thats another parking garage (another $400/mo). So I don't know what this nikka's deal is. But I am OK w/saving $1000/mo even if some small town nikkas look at me sideways.

Plus in any case... still got the Kawasaki :russ:

But did you just come from a yacht party :mjpls:?