Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Either the butters on that leather are just that soft...or the jacket is pleather. Either way, you got some loose strangs dangling from your jacket's stitching.

As for the the thread topic, I am pretty sure that if the woman in the OP was a white woman you wouldn't have made this woah is me, circle jerk attempt of a thread. But, it appears that you may be more comfortable around white people in general. You probably were already on edge about being on a date with a black woman so you tried very, very hard to impress her with your monetary accomplishments but when she styled on you your insecurities and fears about being around people of the same race as you were put into over-drive. You are now, in your own head justified about not dating black women. It's not you it's them.

You don't have to go through all that, be comfortable in your decision to dip your buttery soft pleathers into that milky white abyss.

the nikka's coat was made from Sprite Remix bottles and used RIA condoms:dead:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm on my lunch break, reading this thread while getting my shoes shined (They're Gucci oxfords, in case you were wondering):

459836_10100113262677881_1617350599_o.jpg

Everyone is wondering what the hell has me laughing so hard.

You haters are a trip. Lol. :umad:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm on my lunch break, reading this thread while getting my shoes shined (They're Gucci oxfords, in case you were wondering):

hatin is when ppl poke fun at a person that never said anything bad or didnt ask for it.

U know :umad:

and that is why u constantly posting pics patna. :birdman:

we know u :sadcam: on the inside nikka.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dear Single, Black, Female Professional,

I dig the fact that you're doing your thing on the whole account management tip, but there's no need to turn every inquiry about what I'm doing into a pissing contest. If you ask me "What did you do this week?" and I respond "I closed over $30k in new business in one week!" Just say something like "Good for you!" or "Awesome!" You know, nice shyt to say when your friends are in a celebratory mood.

"That's all?" is the least cool thing you can say to a dude that just told you that. No need to start going on and on about how you set an appointment for some other motherfukker on a thrillion dollar account that you have no ownership of. What the hell? Look, if you had a bad week at your glorified secretary gig we can talk about it and I'll do my best to put your mind at ease… or hell, I can do better and put you onto some better opportunities. shytting all over my week isn't going to make yours any better.

Oh, and the whole yelling to have a conversation thing is such a turn off. You're lucky I waited until you left to the bathroom before I bounced because I just wanted to splash you in the face with my drink and dip out in the middle of your last diatribe.

I hate that everything they say about you is obnoxiously true. I really do. It's embarassing to be associated with your bullsh!t. Learn how to chill out and just be happy about existence. Not every interaction needs to be a conflict. It could be cool having a Michelle Obama type on deck but it seems like… from the things that you tell me you value and the venues that you choose to attend and brag about that you're into really petty, superficial shyt and having pointless pissing matches with dudes that trigger insane amounts of insecurity in you.

It would be great if we could link up and build each other up as we go through the struggle together but all you want to do is compare me to the various drug dealers and athletes you messed with back in high school and college. You know what? If your drug dealer ex-boyfriend is such a baller then have him come throgh and buy your next round of whatever rapper sponsored, over priced, Kool-Aide+vodka schlop your ilk is into this month.

You're insufferable. Undatable. You're going to die alone if you keep this shyt up. I'm doing Sunday brunch with a not-black chick that not only looks better than you, but more importantly she's also far better behaved than you, too.

Signed,
Single, Black, Male Professional
Options Haver

:umad:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
I'm on my lunch , reading this thread while getting my shined (They're oxfords, in case you were wondering):

Only on this wretched internet dwelling are Gucci shoes something to "hate" on. Good sir, I implore you, to do better as Gucci is often the choice of college students and recent grads who are still treading shallow waters in finding economic stability. Definitely not enough bang for the buck when compared to other brands.

A gentlemen suggests, some CJ's if you are looking to present yourself as a gentleman of class, refinement, and privy. You may look well trained to the average eye, but to the eyes of achieved gentlemen alike, you are nothing but a child with a fairly recent paycheck that was blown and wasted.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Only on this wretched internet dwelling are Gucci shoes something to "hate" on. Good sir, I implore you, to do better as Gucci is often the choice of college students and recent grads who are still treading shallow waters in finding economic stability. Definitely not enough bang for the buck when compared to other brands.

A gentlemen suggests, some CJ's if you are looking to present yourself as a gentleman of class, refinement, and privy. You may look well trained to the average eye, but to the eyes of achieved gentlemen alike, you are nothing but a child with a fairly recent paycheck that was blown and wasted.
Meh, these kicks get the job done. You wouldn't know they were Gucci unless you had a real close up view of the heel. The only person to ID them on site was a hot chick on the bus that I met on the commute back to my crib. Most people don't even notice my shoes. They focus on my socks instead.

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
Meh, these kicks done. You wouldn't know they were Gucci unless you had a real view of the heel. The only person to ID them on site was a hot chick on the bus that I met on the commute back to my crib. Most people don't even notice my shoes. They focus on my socks instead.

Ahhh, how quickly the braggadocios turn to excuses when met with someone more honorable and achieved than he. You have the style and financing of a mere 20 year old, not impressive by any means. Cease your cattiness and female like nature at once for though you are at the top of a boy's class, you are still in a boy's class.

If a trapping rapper has rapped about it, chances are, it is not that great sir. Do not take pride in the celebrated trivialities displayed by others.

You probably don't even know what CJ's are :pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
WTF kinda logic is this. Since when did making a certain amount of money mean you deserve another human being who has the ability to act on free will? :wtf:

Edit: LMAO @ That pic with the white pants and sunglasses :deadrose: And socks with mocassins in the summer? :wtf:

I said deserve, not entitled. BIG difference. And that's how the capitalistic world works. Men only make money to attract women. If women went extinct most men would be happy living in a box. Girls with good bodies like boys with Ferraris.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Hold the fukk up did home boy just say he was wearing gucci shoes on the goddamn bus? :dead:

:dead:

3 things.

1. Only douche bags wear white sunglasses. There is no other way around it. Anyone who is offended by this fact is in fact a douche bag. I guarantee you wore Affliction shirts at one point in your life.

:heh:

2. You aren't attractive enough to have your button so low. It is what it is man. Some guys can pull it off and you aren't one of them. You look like an ass:beli:hole like that. Between the white sunglasses, too low of a button you look ridiculous breh.

3. Get a better quality watch. That doesn't mean more expensive. That means less gaudy. It looks like you have a laptop on your wrist. Go with a Skagen watch, titanium band, very sleak. You can get one around $200, cheap, but a conversation piece,(the story behind the company is interesting.) I bet you couldn't tell me nothing about the piece you are wearing off top.

If I saw you out I'd think you were a 30K millionaire meaning in your mind you a millionaire but your salary is only 30K. You said it yourself. You just "coming up". So live like it. You will attract the quality of women you are seeking that way.

And break those white sunglasses.

:scusthov: Ain't you a dude? Y'all nikkaz need to quit with this homo sh*t. to the O/P, if you like white girls do you, just no need to down all black women because of one who dissed you, that's it. but :aicmon: at all these nikkaz talkin' about a man can't pull off a look, y'all soundin' like Versace out here :scusthov:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Ahhh, how quickly the braggadocios turn to excuses when met with someone more honorable and achieved than he. You have the style and financing of a mere 20 year old, not impressive by any means. Cease your cattiness and female like nature at once for though you are at the top of a boy's class, you are still in a boy's class.

If a trapping rapper has rapped about it, chances are, it is not that great sir. Do not take pride in the celebrated trivialities displayed by others.

You probably don't even know what CJ's are :pachaha:

I know for certain you're Victorian thug :laugh:, when is he going to make a return?

• Dap
Reactions: I'z