Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I said deserve, not entitled. BIG difference. And that's how the capitalistic world works. Men only make money to attract women. If women went extinct most men would be happy living in a box. Girls with good bodies like boys with Ferraris.
There's no such thing as DESERVING another human being. People have their own FREE CHOICE and WILL for a reason. They aren't inanimate objects that can be purchased.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
There's no such thing as DESERVING another human being. People have their own FREE CHOICE and WILL for a reason. They aren't inanimate objects that can be purchased.

Nice humanitarian response. Everyone has a price. A short bald fat guy can get with a supermodel when he has money. It's funny you say this now but in another context you'll say "never lower your standards." and "why should she lower her standards."which you have used to attack me numerous times on here. People flipflop to fit an argument too much. A lot of people deserve things they can't get. As long as you don't feel entitled to it there's no issue.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
but in another context you'll say "never lower your standards." and "why should she lower her standards."which you have used to attack me numerous times on here.
Where have I said this or "attacked" (OD exaggeration) you with these sayings?

Show us how delusional you are and find/post where I've said this. :myman: If anything, the uppity person in me has said that ALOT of people set their standards too high :laugh:

did i tell you that i was glad you were over here?:ohhh:
:hug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Where have I said this or "attacked" (OD exaggeration) you with these sayings?

Show us how delusional you are and find/post where I've said this. :myman: If anything, the uppity person in me has said that ALOT of people set their standards too high :laugh:

:hug:

Unlike you guys I don't save posts into spreadsheets. I just know you came at me with that standards argument before. "Does she not deserve someone with x y and z?" Only when you say so.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said deserve, not entitled. BIG difference. And that's how the capitalistic world works. Men only make money to attract women. If women went extinct most men would be happy living in a box. Girls with good bodies like boys with Ferraris.

Actually I think "entitled" better suits what you're explaining.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm pretty advanced when it comes to my fashion sense.

This is what I look like in Gucci after having some great sex with some college chicks that were hula hooping in my neigborhood:
576692_10100111150665371_25622577_n.jpg

I mean look at this nikka god

this nikka look like he stole Eddie Murphy's wallet on the set of "Golden Child":scusthov::huhldup: