Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
joseph01.jpg

175203_o.gif

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
576692_10100111150665371_25622577_n.jpg

"How the fukk you going to close a thirty thousand dollar deal?

Is this a fckin joke

Somebody tell me this

is a fckiin' joke.

ngga don't even got a credit card

Tell me, somebody.

Is it a joke?

abovedarim-1.gif

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Maybe if you wouldnt have spent all your money tryin to look fly on the bus then you wouldnt be on the internet trying to justify not owning a car. Im sure youre right tho the reason you dont have a car is cause you live in such a desirable city. :childplease:
I do own a car. It's parked in a neighborhood that has free street parking. Well, I pay $50 a month because I'm too busy to move it everytime they clean the street. I only use it to go to the suburbs or any other long distance trips. But within the city? I'll just take the public transport, or a taxi if I'm in a hurry.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
"When you put rims on your car it's not for you. You can't see the rims from the inside of your car."
People living in the hood talking about who is "broke." smh:beli: Societies have been built on men trying to impress and attract women. You men don't get that. It's not as overt but it happens.
You ever think a nikka might put rims on his car because of how they look?

Or how they help a car's performance?

Listen man. Just because everything you do is done in the hope that you will one day bag a chick doesnt mean thats the case for everybody.

And in any case, you yourself prove this wrong. At least I HOPE you do. I HOPE you're not on this mindless internet crusade in the hopes of impressing a female poster :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dear Single, Black, Female Professional,

I dig the fact that you're doing your thing on the whole account management tip, but there's no need to turn every inquiry about what I'm doing into a pissing contest. If you ask me "What did you do this week?" and I respond "I closed over $30k in new business in one week!" Just say something like "Good for you!" or "Awesome!" You know, nice shyt to say when your friends are in a celebratory mood.

"That's all?" is the least cool thing you can say to a dude that just told you that. No need to start going on and on about how you set an appointment for some other motherfukker on a thrillion dollar account that you have no ownership of. What the hell? Look, if you had a bad week at your glorified secretary gig we can talk about it and I'll do my best to put your mind at ease… or hell, I can do better and put you onto some better opportunities. shytting all over my week isn't going to make yours any better.

Oh, and the whole yelling to have a conversation thing is such a turn off. You're lucky I waited until you left to the bathroom before I bounced because I just wanted to splash you in the face with my drink and dip out in the middle of your last diatribe.

I hate that everything they say about you is obnoxiously true. I really do. It's embarassing to be associated with your bullsh!t. Learn how to chill out and just be happy about existence. Not every interaction needs to be a conflict. It could be cool having a Michelle Obama type on deck but it seems like… from the things that you tell me you value and the venues that you choose to attend and brag about that you're into really petty, superficial shyt and having pointless pissing matches with dudes that trigger insane amounts of insecurity in you.

It would be great if we could link up and build each other up as we go through the struggle together but all you want to do is compare me to the various drug dealers and athletes you messed with back in high school and college. You know what? If your drug dealer ex-boyfriend is such a baller then have him come throgh and buy your next round of whatever rapper sponsored, over priced, Kool-Aide+vodka schlop your ilk is into this month.

You're insufferable. Undatable. You're going to die alone if you keep this shyt up. I'm doing Sunday brunch with a not-black chick that not only looks better than you, but more importantly she's also far better behaved than you, too.

Signed,
Single, Black, Male Professional
Options Haver

Sounds like your just trying to justify your preference for those outside your race. It's ok to be atracted to other women but don't come in here spewing this garbage about ALL black women. There are plenty of good, positive, beautiful self respecting black women. They just want nothing to do with you cause they can tell your a sucka just by looking at you. Non blacks on the other hand have no idea of your suckaness. So they give you a chance but at the end of the day they wont respect you either.

Where homie at that's always calling people c00ns. He need to enter this thread and punch this nikkas c00n card ASAP

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You ever think a nikka might put rims on his car because of how they look?

Or how they help a car's performance?

Listen man. Just because everything you do is done in the hope that you will one day bag a chick doesnt mean thats the case for everybody.

And in any case, you yourself prove this wrong. At least I HOPE you do. I HOPE you're not on this mindless internet crusade in the hopes of impressing a female poster :russ:

I'm not speaking for myself. I didn't even say I do that. I'm saying men acquire wealth to attract women. That's the way it's been since the dawn of time. The female cave woman went to the cave man that had the most food. Money=Protecting and Providing. Why are you upset with me? I dind't make it that way. That's the way men and women in intact communities work. If you're black you probably don't think that way, especially since black women love spreading their legs for broke nikkas. In real communities that function normally women gravitate towards men that can provide for their families. It's all about financial stability. Black people are broke so I guess for yal lit's just all about swag and not substance, hmm???????