Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yea. I mean ol boy is a complete clown :pachaha:

But there aint nothing wrong with the fits. Some of ya are trying to hard :skip:

Ain't nothing wrong with rocking all white glasses and moccasins during the summer?

Kanye really got y'all nikkas thinking its cool to look like a borderline homo :scusthov:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

But there aint nothing wrong with the fits. Some of ya are trying to hard :skip:

that nikka blew his allowance at Burlington Coat Factory and that's all he could get:skip:

nikka looks like an office supply store detective

*hey you kids, i see u, put down that stapler*

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I'm not hating dude. You are a decent looking guy, but your questionable fashion choices and personality makes you an easy target. Of course your first watch was a Fossil, you nancy. Just a heads up. Tag-Heuer's and Rolex should be gifts only. The difference between receiving one as a gift and you buying one on your own is enormous. Buying one for yourself means nothing. Getting one as a gift or reward means you keep good company. Big difference.

And wtf at not owning a credit card? What kind of company do you work for that allows you to make deals and credit is not a factor?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
how are they hatin though? :wtf:

this nikka disrespected black women and he posted all these ugly ass pics on his own :pachaha:

This the coli, where nikkas are roasted on a daily.....the wolves aint even made it to this thread yet. :russ:

I'm saying, when did the Coli become a place where you're free from criticism and ether. Its the wild west out chea and the wolves is trying to eat :birdman:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
that nikka blew his allowance at Burlington Coat Factory and that's all he could get:skip:

nikka looks like an office supply store detective

*hey you kids, i see u, put down that stapler*

:russ: :russ: :russ:

I'm not hating dude. You are a decent looking guy, but your questionable fashion choices and personality makes you an easy target. Of course your first watch was a Fossil, you nancy. Just a heads up. Tag-Heuer's and Rolex should be gifts only. The difference between receiving one as a gift and you buying one on your own is enormous. Buying one for yourself means nothing. Getting one as a gift or reward means you keep good company. Big difference.

And wtf at not owning a credit card? What kind of company do you work for that allows you to make deals and credit is not a factor?

exactly @ the bold :mjpls:

I'm callin :duck:
I'm saying, when did the Coli become a place where you're free from criticism and ether. Its the wild west out chea and the wolves is trying to eat :birdman:
This! SMH lmfao mufukkas get all pancy because they're more than likely dressing like op and shyt :heh:

No nikka, yo fashion sense is so 2011. :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Y'all are hating so much it's both funny and pathetic :laugh:

No one is hating. He wrote a post criticizing black women and why he dates out and why he is such a great catch and like I said most of the people who say this are lying and delusional.

He posted his pics and proved us right. Not only is fashionably challenged but he doesn't even own a credit card?

:shaq2:

I'm not talking about d-boy money. He's obviously not that, but he champions himself as being professional. What professional you know doesn't own a credit card? So not only does he have a queer eye for the gay guy fashion sense, a horrible personality, dude is mostly likely broke and can't handle money, thus making his entire post full of :pacspit:

Ol voice of Dikembe Mutumbo lookin ass ngga

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
how are they hatin though? :wtf:

this nikka disrespected black women and he posted all these ugly ass pics on his own :pachaha:

This the coli, where nikkas are roasted on a daily.....the wolves aint even made it to this thread yet. :russ:

Yea you right, i was only trying to save slim because he's Nigerian :laugh:

Nah, his dress sense is crazy, on some other shyt, so they need to go in on that :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
Either the butters on that leather are just that soft...or the jacket is pleather. Either way, you got some loose strangs dangling from your jacket's stitching.

As for the the thread topic, I am pretty sure that if the woman in the OP was a white woman you wouldn't have made this woah is me, circle jerk attempt of a thread. But, it appears that you may be more comfortable around white people in general. You probably were already on edge about being on a date with a black woman so you tried very, very hard to impress her with your monetary accomplishments but when she styled on you your insecurities and fears about being around people of the same race as you were put into over-drive. You are now, in your own head justified about not dating black women. It's not you it's them.

You don't have to go through all that, be comfortable in your decision to dip your buttery soft pleathers into that milky white abyss.