Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yall can clown him but he looks well paid to me. :manny: Even if Idris Elba or Boris Kodjoe posted on the coli yall would try to clown his looks.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yall can clown him but he looks well paid to me. :manny: Even if Idris Elba or Boris Kodjoe posted on the coli yall would try to clown his looks.
Who said anything about his looks? It's the outfit that looks funny to me. In the second pic he did pull off the leather trench coat well which is pretty hard to do without looking like a douche or a serial killer.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Who said anything about his looks? It's the outfit that looks funny to me. In the second pic he did pull off the leather trench coat well which is pretty hard to do without looking like a douche or a serial killer.
I'm pretty advanced when it comes to my fashion sense.

This is what I look like in Gucci after having some great sex with some college chicks that were hula hooping in my neigborhood:
576692_10100111150665371_25622577_n.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It was the first day of summer and I had an engagement on a boat that evening. Totally fine for wearing to the office. I got A LOT of compliments, too. Can't a man have some fun on a Thursday?

Here's what I look like on a more regular basis:
577696_980785037161_1410594032_n.jpg
u look old as shyt

nikka u 42?:laff:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
3 things.

1. Only douche bags wear white sunglasses. There is no other way around it. Anyone who is offended by this fact is in fact a douche bag. I guarantee you wore Affliction shirts at one point in your life.

:heh:

2. You aren't attractive enough to have your button so low. It is what it is man. Some guys can pull it off and you aren't one of them. You look like an ass:beli:hole like that. Between the white sunglasses, too low of a button you look ridiculous breh.

3. Get a better quality watch. That doesn't mean more expensive. That means less gaudy. It looks like you have a laptop on your wrist. Go with a Skagen watch, titanium band, very sleak. You can get one around $200, cheap, but a conversation piece,(the story behind the company is interesting.) I bet you couldn't tell me nothing about the piece you are wearing off top.

If I saw you out I'd think you were a 30K millionaire meaning in your mind you a millionaire but your salary is only 30K. You said it yourself. You just "coming up". So live like it. You will attract the quality of women you are seeking that way.

And break those white sunglasses.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I thought he was Kanye West for a second. Guys. If a guy busts his ass and starts making a lot of money then you could say he deserves an attractive woman. He isn't entitled to one. Just like an attractive woman deserves a wealthy man but she isn't entitled to him. Never lower your standards, but never feel entitled.
WTF kinda logic is this. Since when did making a certain amount of money mean you deserve another human being who has the ability to act on free will? :wtf:

Edit: LMAO @ That pic with the white pants and sunglasses :deadrose: And socks with mocassins in the summer? :wtf: