Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dear Single, Black, Female Professional,

I dig the fact that you're doing your thing on the whole account management tip, but there's no need to turn every inquiry about what I'm doing into a pissing contest. If you ask me "What did you do this week?" and I respond "I closed over $30k in new business in one week!" Just say something like "Good for you!" or "Awesome!" You know, nice shyt to say when your friends are in a celebratory mood.

"That's all?" is the least cool thing you can say to a dude that just told you that. No need to start going on and on about how you set an appointment for some other motherfukker on a thrillion dollar account that you have no ownership of. What the hell? Look, if you had a bad week at your glorified secretary gig we can talk about it and I'll do my best to put your mind at ease… or hell, I can do better and put you onto some better opportunities. shytting all over my week isn't going to make yours any better.

Oh, and the whole yelling to have a conversation thing is such a turn off. You're lucky I waited until you left to the bathroom before I bounced because I just wanted to splash you in the face with my drink and dip out in the middle of your last diatribe.

I hate that everything they say about you is obnoxiously true. I really do. It's embarassing to be associated with your bullsh!t. Learn how to chill out and just be happy about existence. Not every interaction needs to be a conflict. It could be cool having a Michelle Obama type on deck but it seems like… from the things that you tell me you value and the venues that you choose to attend and brag about that you're into really petty, superficial shyt and having pointless pissing matches with dudes that trigger insane amounts of insecurity in you.

It would be great if we could link up and build each other up as we go through the struggle together but all you want to do is compare me to the various drug dealers and athletes you messed with back in high school and college. You know what? If your drug dealer ex-boyfriend is such a baller then have him come throgh and buy your next round of whatever rapper sponsored, over priced, Kool-Aide+vodka schlop your ilk is into this month.

You're insufferable. Undatable. You're going to die alone if you keep this shyt up. I'm doing Sunday brunch with a not-black chick that not only looks better than you, but more importantly she's also far better behaved than you, too.

Signed,
Single, Black, Male Professional
Options Haver

This long ass essay is really doing the most though. If I told you we don't give a fukk either way would you never waste your time writing another dissertation about this again? :no:

laMode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dig the fact that you're doing your thing on the whole account management tip, but there's no need to turn every inquiry about what I'm doing into a pissing contest. If you ask me "What did you do this week?" and I respond "I closed over $30k in new business in one week!" Just say something like "Good for you!" or "Awesome!" You know, nice shyt to say when your friends are in a celebratory mood.

"That's all?" is the least cool thing you can say to a dude that just told you that. No need to start going on and on about how you set an appointment for some other motherfukker on a thrillion dollar account that you have no ownership of. What the hell? Look, if you had a bad week at your glorified secretary gig we can talk about it and I'll do my best to put your mind at ease… or hell, I can do better and put you onto some better opportunities. shytting all over my week isn't going to make yours any better.

Oh, and the whole yelling to have a conversation thing is such a turn off. You're lucky I waited until you left to the bathroom before I bounced because I just wanted to splash you in the face with my drink and dip out in the middle of your last diatribe.

I hate that everything they say about you is obnoxiously true. I really do. It's embarassing to be associated with your bullsh!t. Learn how to chill out and just be happy about existence. Not every interaction needs to be a conflict. It could be cool having a Michelle Obama type on deck but it seems like… from the things that you tell me you value and the venues that you choose to attend and brag about that you're into really petty, superficial shyt and having pointless pissing matches with dudes that trigger insane amounts of insecurity in you.

It would be great if we could link up and build each other up as we go through the struggle together but all you want to do is compare me to the various drug dealers and athletes you messed with back in high school and college. You know what? If your drug dealer ex-boyfriend is such a baller then have him come throgh and buy your next round of whatever rapper sponsored, over priced, Kool-Aide+vodka schlop your ilk is into this month.

You're insufferable. Undatable. You're going to die alone if you keep this shyt up. I'm doing Sunday brunch with a not-black chick that not only looks better than you, but more importantly she's also far better behaved than you, too.

Signed,
Single, Black, Male Professional
Options Haver

:birdman:
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........say what????
perhaps youre talking to the wrong type of black women?cause if i was a dude and i found out the girl im talking to's ex-bf was a big time drug dealer and she kept comparing my money to his then ummm thts all i would need to cut her off real quick
in your post your acting like all black women are like this...this is like me saying all black men are gangstaz, in jail, wanna be rappers, have daddy issues, blahblah freaking blah. yea there are dudes like this but not ALL black men are like this.
and then you say you havnt really talked to tht many black women but yet youre writing a whole freaking essay about them?GTFOHWTBS.
sorry but i im not going to die single because its guys like you that im going to be trying to avoid.besides im caribbean so we dont rlly check for africans like that so you can go ahead and go ahead and have brunch with Becky or Ming Ling we do not give a damn.next.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
exactly. it's funny because all the guys i knew growing up that had the most money and were doing the most financially...never had to "speak on it".
so easy to tell the people that come from nothing.
You're right, I'm an upstart. All this is new to me as I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Maybe I need some time to get jaded before you'll want me, but do you really think I'll have time to even think about putting up with your nonsense by then? Ha! I'll probably be getting my Elliot Spitzer swag on by then.

:stylin:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You attempts to date "out" will fail because it isn't rooted in actual attraction. Your attraction is payback and disdain for black women. You will carry those same sentiments with you breh. Also you need to man the fcku up. A lot of you professional nggas is pssy's. Not in the "you don't wear girbaud's and don't gangbang," but in the actual sense of being a man.

Most of those professional sistas aint shyt neither. Seems like the chick you had it out with are cut from the same cloth.
The ether in this post is so strong it gave me a buzz :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Some black dudes that manage to graduate college and land a 9-5 have thee WORST attitude you will ever see. They expect you to be geeked because they did what they were supposed to do in life and become a self sufficient adult. They know they are rare so they try and milk a bish for everything shes worth while giving the least. Lame asses...

Say That. Some Black men in Corporate America can be THE worse to deal with. I know you're a rare find around here, but you're still not special.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments. You beat the odds and reached your goals you should be happy. It doesnt cancel out every other quality about you if your a self absorbed a$$hole though. At the end of the day its just a piece of paper.

ALot of you guys are ugly and dating out of your league genetically. You think a 6 figure income and chump change int he bank gives you access to the finest things in life but you have to remember that there is always someone with more and others with more who look better then you so the little bit of money that you have is not always worth her mating with you because again, you are ugly.

There are men with less who can bag these same women because they are in the same league as these women, genetically. Symettrically. I saw some swagless maggot at the gym looking frail and srawny trying to talk to a gym dime. It was embarrassing watching him walk away with *well it was nice talking to you* You cant have that girl fakkit. Half a million in the bank would make you more attractive.

To some of the lames on this board it is. There are a couple of cats on here that went to a decent school and were able to get a job in corporate after they graduated and now think they are God's gift to women because they didn't end up on the corner or in jail. shyt is pathetic. One poster, in spite of his 6 figure job, admitted that he has to pay for p*ssy just to get close to a woman.

What these fools fail to understand is that just because you're a black male who has a degree and a cubicle at some large company somewhere does not make you a catch. You still have to have a personality and decent social skills before women will look at you as relationship material. These guys have terrible social skills and even worse personalities. They're not even self-aware. That's why they're surprised when black women don't fall over themselves to get with them and gold-diggers play them for chumps. It's because they "are" chumps. Even with their degrees and even with their fancy corporate jobs, it doesn't change who they are as individuals--and that's lames.
This. I know a few dudes that I graduated with who were basically lames that could barely get laid in college, just plain goofy and awkward as fukk. So now that they've landed jobs they believe they're entitled to a Beyonce. No nikka, I know you, you're still the same socially retarded clown. Just because you're an engineer or work in a corporate job doesn't automatically deem you an alpha (for lack of a better term). That title may get you in the door with women. However, if you're an arrogant geeky looking dweeb with the personality of an eggplant don't be surprised when that dime who gave you her number stops answering your calls. Or, if she sticks around, ends up trying to milk you for what she can get. Then these same dudes want to turn around and cry about Black women not being shyt :manny:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
This is a man/women thing. Man is the adventurer by nature. When men and women come together women usually take the culture of the man.

Mindset is key. I personally believe so many brothas/sistas enter college without proper knowledge of nation building. Either they come from a broken home or they just aren't ready for all that. Still little excuse to me. You in college with all them sistas/brothas and you can't find one?

ONE?

:dwillhuh:

The mindset is I'm here to get an education and I don't have time for that. Negroes aren't even afraid of baby-making anymore. It can't be that with all the baby mommas/daddies out here. Negroes are afraid of marriage? :childplease:

Lol shh is comical. Nggas living vicariously through Kobe's pockets meanwhile if they are taken to the "cleaners" they giving up $200 a month. A lot of brothas/sistas are broken spiritually. That's why you have this supreme distrust of people who look like you.

Meanwhile I have at least 10 college buddies who are married and met their significant others in undergrad. That's prime time to get one. Why wait 5 years after college, when you already know most have a kid, failed relationship by then? This post is kind of all over the place :yeshrug:

my man :denzel:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps

"That's all?" is the least cool thing you can say to a dude that just told you that. No need to start going on and on about how you set an appointment for some other motherfukker on a thrillion dollar account that you have no ownership of.

Upon actually reading this massive wall of text, shorty has no ownership of her account but you do? That's your 30 G's you just brought in? Or are you a glorified car salesman selling shyt for the white dealer who owns it and getting a pithy commission in return? Sounds to me like ya'll are both the type of lames with no personality who have to talk about work on a dinner date. That type of info is something you tell your main girl, not a chick who you obviously already know dated drug dealers in high school. What kinda grown ass professional talks about who she dated when she was 16? You fukking losers deserve each other.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You're right, I'm an upstart. All this is new to me as I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Maybe I need some time to get jaded before you'll want me, but do you really think I'll have time to even think about putting up with your nonsense by then? Ha! I'll probably be getting my Elliot Spitzer swag on by then.

:stylin:

Son, just based on the picture you posted and homotional you got its easy to see why bytches don't want you.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This. I know a few dudes that I graduated with who were basically lames that could barely get laid in college, just plain goofy and awkward as fukk. So now that they've landed jobs they believe they're entitled to a Beyonce. No nikka, I know you, you're still the same socially retarded clown. Just because you're an engineer or work in a corporate job doesn't automatically deem you an alpha (for lack of a better term). That title may get you in the door with women. However, if you're an arrogant geeky looking dweeb with the personality of an eggplant don't be surprised when that dime who gave you her number stops answering your calls. Or, if she sticks around, ends up trying to milk you for what she can get. Then these same dudes want to turn around and cry about Black women not being shyt :manny:

I mean look at this nikka. What grown ass man walks around like this?

177525_10100121749889441_576668954_o.jpg

I mean come on Breh, son look like his last name should be Sandusky. Would you be comfortable with nikka round your kids?

It's funny how nikkas really think an ok job will erase a lifetime of wackiness :scusthov:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I thought he was Kanye West for a second. Guys. If a guy busts his ass and starts making a lot of money then you could say he deserves an attractive woman. He isn't entitled to one. Just like an attractive woman deserves a wealthy man but she isn't entitled to him. Never lower your standards, but never feel entitled.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I thought he was Kanye West for a second. Guys. If a guy busts his ass and starts making a lot of money then you could say he deserves an attractive woman. He isn't entitled to one. Just like an attractive woman deserves a wealthy man but she isn't entitled to him. Never lower your standards, but never feel entitled.
No doubt. But at the same time you gotta be realistic. Money and status can only get you so far with women when most of these dudes who think they're so "special" paper ain't even really that long in the grand scheme of things.