Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
The funniest thing about that graph is that white people are still the LEAST likely to marry outside of their race per capita. It's true. In real terms, you're more likely to see white people in interracial marriages because there are more of them. But proportionally speaking? Nope.

You're correct...Idgaf because there is entirely too many sexy black men out here for me to choose from. :drool:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dear Single, Black, Female Professional,

I dig the fact that you're doing your thing on the whole account management tip, but there's no need to turn every inquiry about what I'm doing into a pissing contest. If you ask me "What did you do this week?" and I respond "I closed over $30k in new business in one week!" Just say something like "Good for you!" or "Awesome!" You know, nice shyt to say when your friends are in a celebratory mood.

"That's all?" is the least cool thing you can say to a dude that just told you that. No need to start going on and on about how you set an appointment for some other motherfukker on a thrillion dollar account that you have no ownership of. What the hell? Look, if you had a bad week at your glorified secretary gig we can talk about it and I'll do my best to put your mind at ease… or hell, I can do better and put you onto some better opportunities. shytting all over my week isn't going to make yours any better.

Oh, and the whole yelling to have a conversation thing is such a turn off. You're lucky I waited until you left to the bathroom before I bounced because I just wanted to splash you in the face with my drink and dip out in the middle of your last diatribe.

I hate that everything they say about you is obnoxiously true. I really do. It's embarassing to be associated with your bullsh!t. Learn how to chill out and just be happy about existence. Not every interaction needs to be a conflict. It could be cool having a Michelle Obama type on deck but it seems like… from the things that you tell me you value and the venues that you choose to attend and brag about that you're into really petty, superficial shyt and having pointless pissing matches with dudes that trigger insane amounts of insecurity in you.

It would be great if we could link up and build each other up as we go through the struggle together but all you want to do is compare me to the various drug dealers and athletes you messed with back in high school and college. You know what? If your drug dealer ex-boyfriend is such a baller then have him come throgh and buy your next round of whatever rapper sponsored, over priced, Kool-Aide+vodka schlop your ilk is into this month.

You're insufferable. Undatable. You're going to die alone if you keep this shyt up. I'm doing Sunday brunch with a not-black chick that not only looks better than you, but more importantly she's also far better behaved than you, too.

Signed,
Single, Black, Male Professional
Options Haver

I see you trollin' bruh:obama:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:what:

Just admit that ure incorrect or was :troll:...and u still havent explained why the chart is inaccurate. :ld:

It's inaccurate because there is no way to graph who is dating who. Marriage? Fine. It graphed that just fine, but my comment about dating was about dating. Just because I add something to the end of my post doesn't mean it fit the same theme as my entire post. I said dating. I spoke on marriage as well, but my dating comment was about dating. Next time I'll highlight "THIS IS A NEW THOUGHT!" before my sentences as to not confuse you.

k?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
It's inaccurate because there is no way to graph who is dating who. Marriage? Fine. It graphed that just fine, but my comment about dating was about dating. Just because I add something to the end of my post doesn't mean it fit the same theme as my entire post. I said dating. I spoke on marriage as well, but my dating comment was about dating. Next time I'll highlight "THIS IS A NEW THOUGHT!" before my sentences as to not confuse you.

k?

U didnt confuse me at all.
Know what the fukk ure replying to before u reply. Almost every comment I dropped in this thread was about marriage not dating.

U should have never responded to my comment to Wolf and u would have never CONFUSED urself. :lolbron:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

U didnt confuse me at all.
Know what the fukk ure replying to before u reply. Almost every comment I dropped in this thread was about marriage not dating.

U should have never responded to my comment to Wolf and u would have never CONFUSED urself. :lolbron:

smh. I didn't get confused. It was just a thought. Dios mio.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You know me Liggins (or do u :usure:)

I'm pro black. :obama:

Now get yo cute self over here and gimme a hug :hug:

Hmmmm okay, don't want to have to put a c00n Alert on your posts. You're a valued soldier in the anti c00n movement. And as blacks continue to assert and be proud of ourselves c00ns and racist CACs and other non blacks are going to expose themselves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I take it that Sierra Mist and Vee Thee Gawddess don't like each other?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I never said any of those things so I won't take it as if you were talking directly to me, and I'm way too wavy for e-arguments and shyt... and most people don't say thank you for holding an open door especially white people...

You should look at things from a bigger picture, PEOPLE LOVE TO COMPLAIN. No matter what race or age they are, its the number one activity/hobby for most people. Secondly people love to generalize. Put both of those together and guess what

Nah, babe, you good. I use strong words to convey my thoughts and feelings on said subjects.
Wasn't accusing you of any of that. I was just attacking the general premise that some black
men use when they are looking for excuses to date outside of their own race.
For the most part, we agreed

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk 2

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
To be honest, you came across sounding like a pretty huge douche dropping a dollar figure like that over a casual date. You probably had this smug ass, "I'm the shyt" grin on your face too.. I get annoyed as fukk when people start bragging on themselves and very specific work accomplishments in social settings unless I ask about it. Of course some people will be naturally inclined to compete when it sounds like you're baiting them by dropping numbers like that

exactly. it's funny because all the guys i knew growing up that had the most money and were doing the most financially...never had to "speak on it".
so easy to tell the people that come from nothing.