Dear bald nikkas, hair transplants do not work

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
*bows deeply*

You’ve succumbed? I know you put up a good fight breh:wow:

I wasn’t BALD bald, but my whole front was practically GONE. My crown was thinning too, so I kept the dad hat on me.

My shyt was receding fast for a breh in his late 20s and whenever I took my hat off I felt like Eugene Krabbs… like nikkas just standing around staring angrily at my shyt.
krabs_rag3do.jpg

so I took the pilgrimage :wow:

first photo is obviously pre-pilgrimage
second photo is 6 months post pilgrimage
last photo is in LA this past summer 11 months post pilgrimage

I think part of the issue with Tory and Lebron is that their balding wasn’t complete, especially at the crown area. The technicians who worked on me did full coverage, meaning even though I still had some hair at my crown they still implanted grafts there to anticipate future hair loss.

I understand the vanity tbh. I look 10x better and if given the choice most bald brehs would choose to have a full head of hair with sharp corners

@Malcolmxxx_23 @5’11Behomoth

Yeah my crown is GONE, so I'm beyond the beyond. It's all good tho :yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
There are men on this board happy with their results. I don't begrudge men for doing things that will improve their confidence.

If you can do the shaved head thing, go for it. If your head looks to weirdly shaped, do tattoo a hairline, wear a wig, get surgery. Do what you need to do if you don't like what you see in the mirror.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There are men on this board happy with their results. I don't begrudge men for doing things that will improve their confidence.

If you can do the shaved head thing, go for it. If your head looks to weirdly shaped, do tattoo a hairline, wear a wig, get surgery. Do what you need to do if you don't like what you see in the mirror.

To THEM they think it looks fine, and we can clown them til kingdom come but at the end of the day, they feel they look good. I was in denial myself and did everything I could to hold on, low cuts, regular cuts even though the thinning was obvious, anything. To them it beats shaving it off

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
*bows deeply*

I wasn’t BALD bald, but my whole front was practically GONE. My crown was thinning too, so I kept the dad hat on me.

My shyt was receding fast for a breh in his late 20s and whenever I took my hat off I felt like Eugene Krabbs… like nikkas just standing around staring angrily at my shyt.
krabs_rag3do.jpg

I think part of the issue with Tory and Lebron is that their balding wasn’t complete, especially at the crown area. The technicians who worked on me did full coverage, meaning even though I still had some hair at my crown they still implanted grafts there to anticipate future hair loss.

I understand the vanity tbh. I look 10x better and if given the choice most bald brehs would choose to have a full head of hair with sharp corners

Wow my brother went from looking like OSHAay duke Jackson to Michael b Jordan

:whew: congrats

Fred

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Both these guys had advanced hair loss by the time the procedure became major. Jamie fox did the precursor FUT procedure. You could tell from the scar what hair transplant they used. the old way was to take a strip of donor hair off the back of your head. FUE which these 2 guys got collects donor hair without doing that skin graph looking hair pull. Problem for Bron and Tory is they didn't have enough donor hair for the graphs. Bron also probably can't take minoxidil or the other drugs they advice to go along with the procedure. Tory might be in the same boat. It is what it is.

The way shyt is going mufhukaz are gonna start kidnapping dudes and stealing hair grafts to get right. you out here worried bout getting your kidneys stolen while someone scheming on your hairline like

"yeah I want that one".

fukk around and wake up in the dumpster looking like

kanye-west-haircut-790.jpg

Diddy Aka brother love is doing alright with his. He also didn't need a lot. Like Tiger they both shifter their forehead down several inches.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
*bows deeply*

krabs_rag3do.jpg

What steps you took when you got back? I'm going on 2 months from the pilgrimage.