Dear bald nikkas, hair transplants do not work

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just gonna shave my shyt bald. Why hold on to some whispy ass hair? If you think baldness is Corning soon, get in the gym/diet brehs. That’s what I’m doing. Adding a neck regimen soon too. Don’t want a weak ass neck with everything else built up… especially with a bald ass head
A lot of dudes overlook the neck, traps and shoulders. A strong look up top goes a long way when you’re babyfaced like me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about Floyd his transplant A1
Was Floyd losing his crown? I don't think he was.

A receding hairline can be re-established through surgery IMO...when your crown goes it's over.

The reason Bron looks more and more ridiculous year after year is because his hairline is back but his crown keeps fading away.

You can't fight that. It's over.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
NhMP9BIb2Jeqmu9UF5P_8po39Wya0j0vG9-NJjORcI4.jpg

678-6785038_ay-caramba-de-bart-simpson-hd-png-download.png

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
....I just told you why I was in the thread dumdum....it's right there in the post....

To laugh at the mangled and failed attempts at going against nature.
Why you here? Still holding out hope huh?
Still hoping them Turkish mfs from half a fukking world away figured out the formula to recapture your youth!!
They haven't

Fukk outta here and make yourself useful by providing me with a laugh at that charred, scabbed up scalp you trying to repair..........

Do that and nothing else.
I said the same thing yesterday I'm the FUE hair thread lmao.
nikkas get 500 shots of flabbynsickesteride and still don't have anything resembling a full head of hair, shyt is hilarious to me:russ: