WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LEBRONS HAIR IS JUST LIKE HIS CAREER

HE ALL ABOUT OPTICS SO HE THINKS HE FOOLIN PEOPLE WIT THE FAKE SHIIT

BUT IF U LOOK CLOSE, U CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THE FACADE

A MAN WHOS SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE TO THE POINT THAT HE’S WILLING TO HAVE SURGERY TO DENY THE OBVIOUS IS LACKING MASCULINE ENERGY. ESPECIALLY WHEN WHAT UR DOIN IS ALREADY OBVIOUS TO THE ENTIRE WORLD. ITS THE MALE VERSION OF A BBL.

SAME THING ON THE BASKETBALL COURT .. “THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS THAT I LOOK GOOD” .. ITS WHY HE HAS GREAT INDIVIDUAL STATS BUT A TERRIBLE FINALS RECORD

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
dd5db5971ddad62b92fd1f32c81cc9af_crop_exact.png
Yeah, theres no transplant scars. He uses bigen.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Finasteride before you start noticeably balding is the secret. For most men it saves what you have and can even regrow hair in some. Minoxidil is for regrowth, although it seems like a bytch to apply.

There's always a chance for side effects, but if you notice them, stop the drugs and the side effects should subside. If you truly want to keep your hair, you owe it to yourself to at least try Finasteride.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude better worry about hitting the gym. How young ma looking more brolic, bigger and manlier than him :picard:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
What steps you took when you got back? I'm going on 2 months from the pilgrimage.
-Shampooed with a biotin/collagen shampoo for the first few months. Switched to a Castor Oil shampoo afterwards.
- Took a Multivitamin that contains biotin and also a Fish oil pill daily plus ate more healthier and worked out

Those first 3-4 months are rough, keep your scalp moisturized; I used Coconut Oil and lightly dabbed some Jamaican Black Castor Oil too.

You’ll be straight. Some months you’ll see a big improvement but then u won’t see anything major for a while. Just keep in mind that hair has a life cycle and be patient. I didn’t see any improvement from month 5 to like month 8. Came in decently after though

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
-Shampooed with a biotin/collagen shampoo for the first few months. Switched to a Castor Oil shampoo afterwards.
- Took a Multivitamin that contains biotin and also a Fish oil pill daily plus ate more healthier and worked out

Those first 3-4 months are rough, keep your scalp moisturized; I used Coconut Oil and lightly dabbed some Jamaican Black Castor Oil too.
I've been using the shyt they gave me, but I'm at the end. Already on the vitamins. Finna buy some of the other shyt.

So no dermsroller or rogaine?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@YaThreadFloppedB!
Keep us updated or provide info on how it looks for people that had it done 2 to 3 years ago.

Also, with the procedure you had done, even if you eventually do rock a baldie in the future, will there be any scars left from the procedure?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@YaThreadFloppedB!
Keep us updated or provide info on how it looks for people that had it done 2 to 3 years ago.

Also, with the procedure you had done, even if you eventually do rock a baldie in the future, will there be any scars left from the procedure?
I’m about a year and a half out which is how long it takes for the final results. I’ll keep the updates coming if anything changes

I don’t see myself ever doing a baldie which is why I had the procedure done to begin with. but they said no scarring so I guess not.