Dear bald nikkas, hair transplants do not work

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just gonna shave my shyt bald. Why hold on to some whispy ass hair? If you think baldness is Corning soon, get in the gym/diet brehs. That’s what I’m doing. Adding a neck regimen soon too. Don’t want a weak ass neck with everything else built up… especially with a bald ass head

What have you seen out there that's good? I heard that those neck bridges that wrestlers used to do are not really good for you at all.

Lebron still can knock down these hoes
full
I had to look closely at Manny. Sh!t is hysterical.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You can’t beat nature and genetics. Rock a baldy and a James Harden beard if you balding or have a receding hairline. I’m p*ssyfaced still but I’m not out here trying to rock beard weaves and hair dyes. That vanity shyt is corny, embrace the features you were blessed with at birth and love yourself.

:mjgrin:weren't we all born with hair?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

NhMP9BIb2Jeqmu9UF5P_8po39Wya0j0vG9-NJjORcI4.jpg

This is not on no hating shyt, im genuinely concerned for the mental wellness of these brehs..because this shyt is nuts

Or did they not anticipate that the eventually they’ll start balding in the back?

And the kicker is that they borrowed the hair follicles from the back of their head to go on the front
:gucci:

:picard: my goodness. I didn't know it was that bad...poor guy :mjcry:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@YaThreadFloppedB! nah I'm tagging you to bring context

I don't remember anyone else in the FUE thread...I gave up because I'm balding balding, crown and all. I just shaved :yeshrug:
*bows deeply*

You’ve succumbed? I know you put up a good fight breh:wow:

I wasn’t BALD bald, but my whole front was practically GONE. My crown was thinning too, so I kept the dad hat on me.

My shyt was receding fast for a breh in his late 20s and whenever I took my hat off I felt like Eugene Krabbs… like nikkas just standing around staring angrily at my shyt.
krabs_rag3do.jpg

so I took the pilgrimage :wow:

first photo is obviously pre-pilgrimage
second photo is 6 months post pilgrimage
last photo is in LA this past summer 11 months post pilgrimage

I think part of the issue with Tory and Lebron is that their balding wasn’t complete, especially at the crown area. The technicians who worked on me did full coverage, meaning even though I still had some hair at my crown they still implanted grafts there to anticipate future hair loss.

I understand the vanity tbh. I look 10x better and if given the choice most bald brehs would choose to have a full head of hair with sharp corners

@Malcolmxxx_23 @5’11Behomoth

EDIT: reupped the pics for the late night crew

Last edited: