Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

Daps
Reppin
how did the clippers get worse ? you dont think adding paul pierce over matt barnes is an upgrade ?

lance stevenson is a good pickup also. he can handle the ball and make plays. plus the natural progression of young players (blake, dj,) getting better.

the rockets did not beat them because they were the better team. that series could have gone either way. josh smith went nuts from 3 which is obviously a fluke, and its looking like he wont be back with them anyway.

the clippers are in the conversation with the best IMO

:mjlol:

delusional ass nikka. Paul Pierce is 38, and you are hoping for lance stephenson as your saviour. Same player who got kicked out from two teams back to back seasons. And his last season numbers with the hornets in the east.. :scust:

like i said, 6th best team in the west. Fine have it your way, 5th best..but certainly not in the "conversation with the best"

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grizz are easily better... they have always had Clippers number and made some good offseason moves. Not so sure about Rockets.

lol @ easily better. i dont know why yall continue to gas the grizzlies on this forum. as long as they play the slow down style they cant win.
also, matching up well with the clippers does not make them a better team because they might not even see the clippers in the playoffs. how do they match up with other top dogs in the west ? the clippers have a better chance against the top 3 than the grizzlies do and its not even close.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
mark-cuban-called-this-the-worst-shark-tank-pitch-ever.jpg
glad hes not my owner :troll:
At least this isn't my owner. :mjlol:

Jim-Buss-wearing-a-black-Laker-hat-in-2011.jpg

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

delusional ass nikka. Paul Pierce is 38, and you are hoping for lance stephenson as your saviour. Same player who got kicked out from two teams back to back seasons. And his last season numbers with the hornets in the east.. :scust:

like i said, 6th best team in the west. Fine have it your way, 5th best..but certainly not in the "conversation with the best"

listen canadian fukk boy, no one said either of them is a savior. they dont need a savior. all they need is solid role players to compliment cp3, blake, and DJ.

paul pierce shot like 50% from 3 in the playoffs. compare that to matt barnes and realize what a difference it makes, plus the fact hes a champion and great locker room presence. the wizards have raved about what he did for them on and off the court.

lance will be better with better players around him, taking pressure off of him.

the clippers will be better than last year no question

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
lol @ easily better. i dont know why yall continue to gas the grizzlies on this forum. as long as they play the slow down style the cant win.
also, matching up well with the clippers does not make them a better team because they might not even see the clippers in the playoffs. how do they match up with other top dogs in the west ? the clippers have a better chance against the top 3 than the grizzlies do and its not even close.

How do you figure that? memphis gave the world champs trouble and didn't have a healthy Conley... went 7 with OKC a couple years back, have the big men to be able to go toe-to-toe with Duncan/Aldridge offensively while stopping them defensively..

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
listen canadian fukk boy, no one said either of them is a savior. they dont need a savior. all they need is solid role players to compliment cp3, blake, and DJ.

paul pierce shot like 50% from 3 in the playoffs. compare that to matt barnes and realize what a difference it makes, plus the fact hes a champion and great locker room presence. the wizards have raved about what he did for them on and off the court.

lance will be better with better players around him, taking pressure off of him.

Yup..
Look at how Otto Porter played in the playoffs. Pierce said he was gonna punch that kid to get him angry and said our young players don't understand how good they are.

For a team like the Clippers, he's gonna take some attention away from the others by doing troll jobs..

Daps
Reppin

breh.. pierce is one injury away from calling it a retirement, stephenson is a dynamite waiting to blow and cp3 will definitely be the one to spark it, and DJ will be on the bench cause he can't make FT's...

again...ain't nobody scared of clippers. team will be happy playing clippers and avoiding the real contenders. Believe what you want, you know they ain't passing out of the first round.

Yup..
Look at how Otto Porter played in the playoffs. Pierce said he was gonna punch that kid to get him angry and said our young players don't understand how good they are.

For a team like the Clippers, he's gonna take some attention away from the others by doing troll jobs..

Pierce will get punked out in the wild wild west...plus Barnes was there best defender..they got noone to stop durant, harden etc.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
His agent already said he wasn't, but god damn, the situation in Sac can't really be that bad
aint nobody tryna live in Sacramento breh. You ever been to Sac. Most miserable location I've been. I'd rather live in CLEVELAND. You couldn't pay me millions to live over there. What would be the point of being rich but living over there? Hell No. I refuse.:what:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
:shaq2:, few more years of pnr, pnr, pnr, paul dribble, blake 14 footer, pnr....ehh we'll see