Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

origiNel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My take on this clusterfukk of a situation is that it was a good decision, but TERRIBLE BUSINESS. Seems like DJ's agent(s) forced him to make a decision more than anything else. He was also very unprofessional in not letting Mark Cuban know though. Cuban was the first person he should've called.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So what is the Clips cap situation? They were at $66 mil before re-signing DJ. How much does he count agains the cap? Are they gonna pay the luxury tax or trade Crawford n some other dudes or what??

Daps
Reppin
i dont think the rockets and grizzlies are better

rockets beat them... and clippers got worse.. grizzlies can definitely hang with the clippers in a 7 game series...it'll be a toss up just like it was between clippers and the spurs this playoffs. Clippers still got no bench.

I don't think any teams worried about playing against the clippers. Heck even New Orleans might push them to 7.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rockets beat them... and clippers got worse.. grizzlies can definitely hang with the clippers in a 7 game series...it'll be a toss up just like it was between clippers and the spurs this playoffs. Clippers still got no bench.

I don't think any teams worried about playing against the clippers. Heck even New Orleans might push them to 7.

how did the clippers get worse ? you dont think adding paul pierce over matt barnes is an upgrade ?

lance stevenson is a good pickup also. he can handle the ball and make plays. plus the natural progression of young players (blake, dj,) getting better.

the rockets did not beat them because they were the better team. that series could have gone either way. josh smith went nuts from 3 which is obviously a fluke, and its looking like he wont be back with them anyway.

the clippers are in the conversation with the best IMO