Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Blake troll game...can't do nothing but :wow:

Cuban just took one of the biggest L's an owner has ever taken...

Put all his eggs in the Deandre basket...

Started popping bottles and running his mouth off about the signing...got fined...and then admitted that if they didn't sign him they would tank...

Deandre called up the clippers like "I aint really feeling the mavs like that you think you could help me out?" Entire team came to the rescue...

It's underrated how Balmer also gave no fukks cause he probably could have put a stop to it...after all it's his money...

Not so low key this just goes to show what the rest of the league thinks of Mark Cuban as an an owner...

Outside of Vivek I can't think of another owner that the other owners would even try and clown like that...

Like...could you imagine Portland doing this to Swag Antonio even if LMA called them and said he wanted to come back...

They'd probably call Pop personally on some "we just wanted you to here it from us first LMA called us be we told him we moved on we don't want no problems we know you were in the Air Force...:whoa:"

Just need video of cuban dropping some n bombs so he can get sterlinged and the cypher can be complete :blessed:

Have a show called Shark Tank but be a guppy in real life brehs

Boss Balmer destroying franchise and he hasn't even been an owner for a calendar year yet

Also good luck tanking in the western conference...GS is set for years...OKC will be if KD and Sabo return...Once Kyle Anderson develops the Spurs are going to have a do everything 6 "9" offensive player to go along with their 6 "7" do everything defensive player...

shyt no matter what Diaw probably get traded to the Hawks next year so KA can have his spot and minutes...:scheming:

Dallas could tank for a decade and still not be a playoff team...this isn't the eastern conference...

Last edited:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
qo8vvr.jpg

:umad: