'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who was the more intimidating/scarier villain? Scarlet witch from multiverse of madness or Cassandra in this one?
I mean Green Goblin was light-years above both of you're comparing multiversal marvel films, but I'll go with witch based on what she did to the Illuminati

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Movie was coo but way too long. Started dragging several times. I laughed quite a bit though, some good comedy for sure. I didn't give a fukk about the plot and just wanted the movie to end at one point.

Enough fan service and plenty of jokes. Hugh is there but it's still the RR show.

Grade: B-

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Who was the more intimidating/scarier villain? Scarlet witch from multiverse of madness or Cassandra in this one?
Going with Cassandra Nova . Best and most menacing post endgame villain IMO , felt like she coulda got more to work with tho.

Also Not giving Feige props for rehashing Goatfoe and Green Goblin with NWH. Remixing anotha nikka work and tryna claim it is nasty artistic work :scust::camby:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it again this afternoon in Imax and that opening music scene just took the top spot from the first guardians of the galaxy

:russ:

another thing i noticed deadpool asked for a few friends to be spared and i know we see X23 eating in the apartment but that would mean the “others” are alive too right? Did marvel just pull blade out of the void hence the only be one joke ??

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Damn reading some of yall posts . Seeing mid and trash :merchant:

Is this even worth checking out?
If u liked the 1st 2 deadpool movies youll like this, if u didnt u may not

And if your up to date and watched all the marvel movies and shows youll like it much more, not just the mcu ones, the fox ones too

Ill just leave it at that

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
The thing that bothers me is that "Logan" takes place in 2029 and his death is integral to the movie but this is set in 2024 because they stated Wade was in 2018 trying to get into the Avengers and it was now 6 years later. So in the Fox-verse timeline, Logan, the anchor being, hadn't died yet. The only thing I can think of to explain it is that the TVA work outside of time and space and those all things happen at once to them. Maybe Logan's death is a canon-event and could not be prevented?

Unless someone has some info on them explaining this, it feels like a botch and a big plot hole.
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those opening weekend numbers are big, second week might not have that drastic of a dropoff.
I'm still always blown away with how much Endgame's opening did, those days are never happening again.