'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think about the story the more I hate it so I try not to. 😄

I just accept it as non-sense that is a Deadpool movie.

I did too but i caught that paradox said the higher ups have a bigger future purpose for him later on. I took that as BS first because this was a rogue tva cell but that could also hint at his role in one of the avengers movies so he had to pull him out earlier before he smoked the fox timeline

Daps
The thing that bothers me is that "Logan" takes place in 2029 and his death is integral to the movie but this is set in 2024 because they stated Wade was in 2018 trying to get into the Avengers and it was now 6 years later. So in the Fox-verse timeline, Logan, the anchor being, hadn't died yet. The only thing I can think of to explain it is that the TVA work outside of time and space and those all things happen at once to them. Maybe Logan's death is a canon-event and could not be prevented?

Unless someone has some info on them explaining this, it feels like a botch and a big plot hole.
lol they do

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I did too but i caught that paradox said the higher ups have a bigger future purpose for him later on. I took that as BS first because this was a rogue tva cell but that could also hint at his role in one of the avengers movies so he had to pull him out earlier before he smoked the fox timeline
I hate the "Anchor being" concept too. Like the whole reality is relying on this one person living? What about before they were born or if they die of natural causes? Seemed like lazy writing. They could have done something better as to why the Fox-verse was falling apart.

I think Feige or someone said not much of this will affect future films and that this was meant to be a contained movie. I hope that stays true.

I liked the movie for what it was, the jokes, cameos and fan service. I just don't want to think about the story because every time I do I want to say, "What were they thinking?"

Also Deadpool is still living in the Fox-verse reality, Earth-10005. My guess we don't see him again until Secret Wars.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
watch a loki youtube series break down
I've seen the whole series I know all about it. This movie basically crapped all over the story telling from that show. I'm not about to argue about something I don't want to think about anymore. I just wanted clarification to what you meant. Have a good one.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I know Taylor Kitsch somewhere like

confused022.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I fukkin loved this movie. All the cameos and the comedy, the action and the story were top notch IMHO. I also love that they gave the Fox universe its flowers. Sure when they had the F4, X-Men and Daredevil rights it was hit and miss but that was nice touch to include that montage. The audience clapped and cheered when Wesley appeared. I’m glad I avoided spoilers.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
That's what a summer popcorn movie is all about. Theater was going nuts, felt the room shake when Hugh put on the mask :damn:

When Tatum first popped up I was like "thank god that movie didn't happen :skip: " but by the end of his fight sequence I was looking at my girl like "did he just cook?? :mjtf: mon ami ?? :mjgrin: "