'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never been big on the Deadpool type of humor so it gets to be too much and kinda obnoxious for me.

The story wasn't doing much and it's another comic movie with a forgettable villain.

The action and cameos really carried the movie. It was entertaining but far from a great Marvel movie.

7.5/10

All the comic versions of Wolverine was my favorite thing in the movie. I wish they spent more time with that instead of just doing a montage. That could have been a good chunk of the story.

Patch Logan and the Hulk's face in the claws was the fanboy moment of the century for me :blessed:

Comic book accurate height Wolverine was the perfect STFU to the idiots who always say an actor is too tall to play him:mjlol:

"Flame on" was genius because I 100% thought that was Cap :russ:

Great to see Wesley in this.

I hate Channing Tatum so his non acting ass showing up took me out of the movie for a bit:camby:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie gets like a 7-7.5 from me it was maximum effort on Disney part and I don’t care for Ryan. All in all I think it’s a decent Deadpool movie but doesn’t make any sense to me in phase 5.

Its not a phase 5 movie its a Fox universe appreciation funeral/memorial. When u look at it that way the score will go up for u. The trailers
With deadpool saying he was Marvel jesus was misdirection on the importance of this film

:yeshrug:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all continue to underappreciate No Way Home...ain't no way this was better than that.

For multiverse movies:

No way home: A
Into the spiderverse: A+
Across the spiderverse: A
Multiverse of madness: C+
Deadpool 3: A-
Quantumania - D+

How can you say that but have Deadpool only a few points off?

The gap between No Way Home is a lot larger. It clearly was a superior movie IMO.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
6/10..... Movie was ehh.... Jokes were kinda forced and over saturated given the whole fox/disney/mcu thing.... Something to watch to kill time.... :yeshrug:
I agree, it’s not the best in the Deadpool series and it had a typical story line. Reminded me how much I disliked the fox movies. Deadpool 2 is still the best.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its not a phase 5 movie its a Fox universe appreciation funeral/memorial. When u look at it that way the score will go up for u. The trailers
With deadpool saying he was Marvel jesus was misdirection on the importance of this film

:yeshrug:

Word, I hear you. I wasn’t even tripping about the marvel jesus. It felt more like a marvel satire as opposed to a Deadpool centric movie if that makes sense.