'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never been big on the Deadpool type of humor so it gets to be too much and kinda obnoxious for me.

The story wasn't doing much and it's another comic movie with a forgettable villain.

The action and cameos really carried the movie. It was entertaining but far from a great Marvel movie.

7.5/10

All the comic versions of Wolverine was my favorite thing in the movie. I wish they spent more time with that instead of just doing a montage. That could have been a good chunk of the story.

Patch Logan and the Hulk's face in the claws was the fanboy moment of the century for me :blessed:

Comic book accurate height Wolverine was the perfect STFU to the idiots who always say an actor is too tall to play him:mjlol:

"Flame on" was genius because I 100% thought that was Cap :russ:

Great to see Wesley in this.

I hate Channing Tatum so his non acting ass showing up took me out of the movie for a bit:camby:
This kinda how I feel about after seeing it this morning :patrice: has some of the same issues as the other post endgame films but like NWH will get a pass due to the fan service IMO .

But it’s also Deadpool so it lived up to my expectations.

. Regarding cameos, I was surprised how much I am interested in a Henry Cavil Wolverine, and I was surprised by Channing Tatum, was better than I was expecting :russ: I personally thought Wesley was off, but was nice to see.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This kinda how I feel about after seeing it this morning :patrice: has some of the same issues as the other post endgame films but like NWH will get a pass due to the fan service IMO .

But it’s also Deadpool so it lived up to my expectations.

. Regarding cameos, I was surprised how much I am interested in a Henry Cavil Wolverine, and I was surprised by Channing Tatum, was better than I was expecting :russ: I personally thought Wesley was off, but was nice to see.

I didn't care for the Cavill cameo:hubie:

Tatum trash and he looked bloated as hell.

Wesley was the opposite and looked kinda frail but he was good

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
“There’s only been one SPOILER and there's only ever gonna be one SPOILER”

Y'all gonna lose it when y'all understand what this line is in reference to :wow:

Yeah, that line was cold. You know my manz
Mahershala Ali
some where punching the air right now :russ:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The thing that bothers me is that "Logan" takes place in 2029 and his death is integral to the movie but this is set in 2024 because they stated Wade was in 2018 trying to get into the Avengers and it was now 6 years later. So in the Fox-verse timeline, Logan, the anchor being, hadn't died yet. The only thing I can think of to explain it is that the TVA work outside of time and space and those all things happen at once to them. Maybe Logan's death is a canon-event and could not be prevented?

Unless someone has some info on them explaining this, it feels like a botch and a big plot hole.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

taker597

Superstar
Daps
When it comes Marvel trilogy... Pretty sure this is the most consistent

There is

Spider-Man
Blade
X-Men
Iron Man
Guardian of the Galaxy
Captain America
Marvel Spider-Man
Thor

List more if you have anyone

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Just got back from seeing this and ehh. I’m a big fan of the Deadpool movies and pre Kang The Pawg Conqueror screwing everything up, I was actually geeked about where things were going. This morning was a snoozefest of wordsalad to me though. Literally dozed off a few times. Doesn’t make me eager about anything else if this is what they were banking on.