'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That one cameo caught me completely off guard…I couldn’t believe they brought my mans back and he spit the iconic line…Whole theatre went wild grown ass men standing and clapping…Nobody but him can ever play that character just like nobody is replacing Hugh Jackman as Wolverine…

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Where’s the lie :ufdup:
images
:pachaha:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Starting with the negative.

I can see why the MCU/comicbook movies are having trouble. Its too much budget on these movies.

Just because they could doesnt mean they should. Cheaper Deadpools would have cut out some of those useless set pieces that just take up time.

Mid key..there were large sections that just felt like Multiverse of Madness.

Because of the ability to do so much I didnt connect with the story anywhere near as much as the first one. I didnt feel they had a good grip on Logan either until later.

Finally, what was a great cameo.....also had a few cringe/washed moments :mjcry:

Positive
Although the pop songs were overused there were a couple songs that just fukking HIT. Especially in the 3rd act.
GREAT opening.
Great villain. Highkey this showed just how much Ant Man 3 fumbled the ball with Kang. This proved (and I guessed GOTG3 as well) you can have a silly movie where the villain still is threatening and does major shyt.
All the emotional moments hit. I do wish X-23/Logan had another scene or more dialogue to what he meant to her.
Loved the extended cameos

7.5/10

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who is the Earth 616 anchor, has to be either Iron Man or Captain America :jbhmm:

There is no MCU anchor breh

You missed the point
Hugh Jackman's Wolverine was the anchor because the Fox movies/universe were built around his character. Wolverine was the main character in 7 of the 11 X-men films. So now that Hugh Jackman retired/Wolverine died there was no point of the universe because the main character is no longer around.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
There is no MCU anchor breh

You missed the point
Hugh Jackman's Wolverine was the anchor because the Fox movies/universe were built around his character. Wolverine was the main character in 7 of the 11 X-men films. So now that Hugh Jackman retired/Wolverine died there was no point of the universe because the main character is no longer around.

Makes a ton of sense now that you put in that way