'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard:

:russ: Chris Evans speaking all that filth as Johnny Storm in a Bostonian accent about Nova, which caused him to get his flesh ripped off and Deadpool saying, "I wasn't responsible for that shyt."... is such a funny way of saying goodbye to MARVEL in a way.

He did a great job play Captain America after 2 subpar Fantastic Four movies, and his Standalone Films were actually the better ones than Iron Man and Thor.

But for him to play Captain for a Decade, to be clean-cut, all-american... and just be a total edgelord... something about that is funny as hell to me even though he did Not Another Teen Movie.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I thought the movie was pretty good but my girl

was NOT feeling the multiverse aspect of it. But I was like, how else u gonna bring wolverine back?

Yea..my lady was on the same ish & she like the casual of casul'est moviegoers lol. She usually likes any & everything fr but she said this had a lot going on & was doing too much at times.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I can’t speak for you but I was really expecting a third movie starring Deadpool to make me feel like I was watching Shakespeare so this was definitely horrifying :francis:

I hate when yall do this as if there isn’t a middle ground between Shakespeare and full blown fan service movie with a some plot on the side.

:francis:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I went into it expecting a Ryan Reynolds comedy and that’s what it was. He pretty much plays himself in every movie, ad and appearance he’s involved in.

My biggest complaint is when they used shaky cam during the Blade & Crew fight scene. You can tell they didn’t get paid enough to train and get into fighting shape, so they tried to hide it.

Other than that, it’s what I expected. I haven’t watched Deadpool 2, but the movies seem to stand alone, so I don’t think I missed anything.

IMG-9255.jpg

Last edited: