'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Even with No Way Home turning out pretty good.

It really does highlight just how special the Spider Verse movies are. Crazy how no one has caught up to Miles Morales in terms of overall quality of film/multiverse.

Is it the medium that allows that? Maybe its just how strong Lord & Miller are with story. Never feels like its rushing or dragging.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it.. it pretty much delivered where Dr Strange did not in fan service but Ryan has a lot of great Hollywood relationships

I’d like to see how they further integrate this into the MCU because
DP and Logan end the movie still in the Fox universe

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This movie was really good. But I need to see a few more on this level b4 I say Marvel is back.

There were some plot holes and editing in the first act was bad. However, the action and pacing were good, and the humor landed.

This is the best version of Wolverine, and the best action sequences he's had in any movie IMO.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got out of theater. 7/10 Definitely enjoyable and action packed. Even a lot of the emotion they put into this was believable.

But, yeah, a lot of those jokes fell flat and :wrist:stuff was a little excessive. Usually that kind of stuff doesn't bother me, but damn they were fitting it in anywhere they could.

The best cameo for me was AOA Wolverine. I had the toy as a kid and he always looked cool to me and they did him justice. Gambit was decent too. His costume sucks in the comics so of course in live action it looks stupid.

Blade kinda got spoiled for me because I seen Wesley at comic-con, but it still nice to him put in work.

And Dafne Keen can get her butthole licked :yeshrug:

Also, Short Wolverine was the funniest part in the whole movie. I nearly spit out my food when he hopped off the stool :laff:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
🎶🎶🎶It's that damn cold night 🎶🎶🎶

🎶🎶Trying to figure out this life🎶🎶🎶

🎶🎶🎶take me by the hand take me somewhere new🎶🎶

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Wow, i didn't know that
Mobius M. Mobius, Paradox, and Ouroboros are the same person.
Mr. Tesseract in Junior Management is a past version of and subordinate to Mobius; he was assigned to reconstruct the lost data from Earth-616.[6] Justice Might, Justice Truth, and Justice Liberty are three officers who aided Mobius in recapturing the Fantastic Four while they were running loose inside the Null-Time Zone.[6] Mr. Paradox is a judge and a future version of Mobius, while Mr. Ouroboros is his clone; both cease to exist after the former is blasted with a Retro-Active Cannon by Clockwise.[7]
not sure if I missed that if it was stated