'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard:

:russ: Chris Evans speaking all that filth as Johnny Storm in a Bostonian accent about Nova, which caused him to get his flesh ripped off and Deadpool saying, "I wasn't responsible for that shyt."... is such a funny way of saying goodbye to MARVEL in a way.

He did a great job play Captain America after 2 subpar Fantastic Four movies, and his Standalone Films were actually the better ones than Iron Man and Thor.

But for him to play Captain for a Decade, to be clean-cut, all-american... and just be a total edgelord... something about that is funny as hell to me even though he did Not Another Teen Movie.

☠️

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Just finished Deadpool 3 and WOW, this shyt was FIRE!! :ohlawd:

The cameos had me SHOCKED, especially one in particular was OD!!!

You’ll know EXACTLY which one when it happens.

The chemistry between Deadpool and Wolverine was AMAZING.

It’s a shame Black men have so much toxic hypermasculinity in our spaces to unlearn.

Preventing Black actors from playing roles like this without “agenda” conspiracies bein thrown around like parsley,
because Ryan Reynolds had me dying laughin :russ::dead:

Cassandra Nova was truly menacing, Emma Corrin brought her own flavor.

The movie was able to bring different emotions to the storyline which was impressive.
I was thoroughly entertained, Marvel got one w/ DP3 :salute:

Definitely AVOID ALL SPOILERS and go into the movie blind like I did.

That said, I’m still SHOCKED at the cameos!! :damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Haven't read this thread since it dropped, i don't wanna spoil it.

Got tickets for the 2:20pm show today, bout to leave now...goin dolo cause wifey visiting family in Jerz.

I'll be back....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It’s a shame Black men have so much toxic hypermasculinity in our spaces to unlearn.

Preventing Black actors from playing roles like this without “agenda” conspiracies bein thrown around like parsley,
white people are INFESTING this board. Its getting ridiculous.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The moment buddy's shytting accent came on, Deadpool started clowning his accent:lolbron:I don't know wtf the nikka was saying half the time.

I didn't have a problem with these cameos but the story took a backseat because of it. But I never read/watched Deadpool for the plot. He's an R-rated Bugs Bunny who trolls his way through stories, with zero consequences. That's his whole gimmick. If "unserious" were self aware, sexually liberated and self important......the Internet.