'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
one can have fun with the moments of the movie, while simultaneously being horrified that blockbuster cinema has been reduced to moments of this

leo-pointing.jpg

But isn't that modern day society things being reduced to fit into limited text format smileys gifs memes on IM services and social media like Twitter Instagram and Tiktoks.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
one can have fun with the moments of the movie, while simultaneously being horrified that blockbuster cinema has been reduced to moments of this

leo-pointing.jpg
I can’t speak for you but I was really expecting a third movie starring Deadpool to make me feel like I was watching Shakespeare so this was definitely horrifying :francis:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing how this is and seeing how dope xmen 97 was really puts into perspective how Ridiculous the decision to bush mutants and replace them with inhumans would have been. Xmen #1 is still the all time top comic seller
ryu-slam.gif

Spot on and this got me brain storming. Ill put my ramblings in spoilers so those that saw the movie might get what im tryin to say

Saw this joint thursday and i liked it a lot but didnt love it and after sitting with my thoughts i finally figured out why this bothered me so much.

This movie to me felt like watching 2 parents that were seperated for 2 decades finally reconcile and show genuine love but it aint hitting fully because i grew up hearing the insults and shyt talking. even tho most picked sides i appreciated the Fox universe cause im the older sibling 80s baby that didnt let my half siblings just shyt on the good things about mom because im old enough to remember the good times with the flaws.

Marvel is our pops that mom felt was a bum nikka cause he sold her out to fox before he got knocked and sent away to make sure she was good but ended up with scars so when Marvel came back talking that “ yo i met up with this cat named Disney we got this plan i just need you to come back home to me and we gonna eat good!”
Now our Mom (Xmen) had some success with that nikka Fox but he dont see the full potential like Marvel. Bitter pops goes out say fukk it and gets a whole new roster of bad broads but he want that old thing back.

My point is that this movie wasnt the next phase universe combining Fox shytting mega event most thought it would be. This was our Pops Marvel getting back The one it really missed which was the Xmen. When we got Avengers it was dope but we whispered “ yo imagine if we had Xmen” they tried to push Inhumans, GOTG, Shield, etc but we all was like nah that aint Moms nikka stop playing. Spiderman’s Deal brought that hope that Xmen could still make it in the MCU

This movie was Marvel apologizing for its side of the feud with tanking the Xmen’s role in the comics etc highlighting all of the good of the OG films while recognizing its own faults and critcism. Thats why they got out of their comfort zone and gave us a Hard R Deadpool to take the heat off all the trash talking and tearing down we had for moms.

This boosts my rating up to an 8/10 because i see it as the new honey moon bringing all the step kids together and moving forward. Thats why the line “Your past is what brought u here to save the world” to Logan was a meta double entendre to the whole comic book world.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Spot on and this got me brain storming. Ill put my ramblings in spoilers so those that saw the movie might get what im tryin to say

Saw this joint thursday and i liked it a lot but didnt love it and after sitting with my thoughts i finally figured out why this bothered me so much.

This movie to me felt like watching 2 parents that were seperated for 2 decades finally reconcile and show genuine love but it aint hitting fully because i grew up hearing the insults and shyt talking. even tho most picked sides i appreciated the Fox universe cause im the older sibling 80s baby that didnt let my half siblings just shyt on the good things about mom because im old enough to remember the good times with the flaws.

Marvel is our pops that mom felt was a bum nikka cause he sold her out to fox before he got knocked and sent away to make sure she was good but ended up with scars so when Marvel came back talking that “ yo i met up with this cat named Disney we got this plan i just need you to come back home to me and we gonna eat good!”
Now our Mom (Xmen) had some success with that nikka Fox but he dont see the full potential like Marvel. Bitter pops goes out say fukk it and gets a whole new roster of bad broads but he want that old thing back.

My point is that this movie wasnt the next phase universe combining Fox shytting mega event most thought it would be. This was our Pops Marvel getting back The one it really missed which was the Xmen. When we got Avengers it was dope but we whispered “ yo imagine if we had Xmen” they tried to push Inhumans, GOTG, Shield, etc but we all was like nah that aint Moms nikka stop playing. Spiderman’s Deal brought that hope that Xmen could still make it in the MCU

This movie was Marvel apologizing for its side of the feud with tanking the Xmen’s role in the comics etc highlighting all of the good of the OG films while recognizing its own faults and critcism. Thats why they got out of their comfort zone and gave us a Hard R Deadpool to take the heat off all the trash talking and tearing down we had for moms.

This boosts my rating up to an 8/10 because i see it as the new honey moon bringing all the step kids together and moving forward. Thats why the line “Your past is what brought u here to save the world” to Logan was a meta double entendre to the whole comic book world.
Corporate consumerism drone drivel

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

:wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I can’t speak for you but I was really expecting a third movie starring Deadpool to make me feel like I was watching Shakespeare so this was definitely horrifying :francis:
This is what had me dying the other week reading some of the critic reviews. Like, exactly what kind of movie were they expecting to walk into with one that contains Deadpool? :skip:

Flick isn’t taking itself anywhere near as serious as something like Brave New Reshoots World will, and that’s okay.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Oh and another thing

I felt like hughs entire dialog was

“fukk yourself”
“fukk off”
“Shut the fukk up”

He barely even spoke until they met the others. Every other sentence was just some random thing with fukk in it

I knew disney was not gonna be able to R properly but it picked up at end

Wolverines mask was looking “off” when him and pool were talking about “ima do this, you have fam” part

And yes. Gambits head was fukking HUGE. Looked like shyt. thank god they did that voice thing or it woulda fell flat. Thatwas a goood joke. He had same accent in the tarantino flick.

Not a great movie but hugh needs to stay. Noone can do wolverine rn but him. Til hes 90. Lol.

7/10. Good not great but had great moments. Sabretooth fight underwhelming.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Oh and another thing

I felt like hughs entire dialog was

“fukk yourself”
“fukk off”
“Shut the fukk up”

He barely even spoke until they met the others. Every other sentence was just some random thing with fukk in it

I knew disney was not gonna be able to R properly but it picked up at end

Wolverines mask was looking “off” when him and pool were talking about “ima do this, you have fam” part

And yes. Gambits head was fukking HUGE. Looked like shyt. thank god they did that voice thing or it woulda fell flat. Thatwas a goood joke. He had same accent in the tarantino flick.

Not a great movie but hugh needs to stay. Noone can do wolverine rn but him. Til hes 90. Lol.

7/10. Good not great but had great moments. Sabretooth fight underwhelming.
Hugh must have dropped the f bombs no less than 100 times in there lmao

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corporate consumerism drone drivel

We all participate in it breh what u trying to say? Did u miss out on your deadpool and wolverine popcorn bucket while wearing a DP t shirt?

:ohhh:

Marvel didnt shyt on their newly acquired assets and i bet every cameo and old film gets a streaming boost from this movie