'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
What's your guess moving forward? Does the MCU lean into this formula (multiverse heavy, self referential, etc).? It has worked for at the box office for several movies now while others haven't.
Follow up question - do you want it to lean into this formula?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What's your guess moving forward? Does the MCU lean into this formula (multiverse heavy, self referential, etc).? It has worked for at the box office for several movies now while others haven't.
Follow up question - do you want it to lean into this formula?
The only formula that is proving the work is that, having a movie with several characters fans know and love works better, than a movie with a bunch of z list character nobody cares about, but need to watch to keep of with the main continuity.
this doesn't mean they need to be multiverse heavy or self referential. Just means, instead of making a movie starring Captain Marvel (whom nobody grew up reading comics or watching cartoons about) maybe you focus more on actual fan favorites. Captain Marvel was basically and industry plant. a character with no popular comics written about her, no fan demand for her story to be told. and yet was pushed like an A lister on the level of Black Panther, Spiderman and so on.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i dont think ryan and wesley ever had beef. wesley had beef with the studio and the writer.
he did but he targeted Ryan because he was shoehorned into his movie and took it out on him. Word is Wesley used to berate the young actor and call him names.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This was fun. The comedy doesn’t hit with me anymore, but there were some ok parts. The action was good. Enjoyed the cameos even if I was spoiled by almost everyone of them. Nice epilogue to the Marvel Fox-verse.

I wonder if the forth film with involve the Deadpool Corps. :ohhh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GUJeD-FbkAALC0G