'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disney don’t know what to do , an r rated 3 part of a trilogy staring two actors semi retired from these roles , just saved their ass from all the flops since Wanda vision

They know what to do,keep bringing in fan favorites to save these otherwise mid movies with nostalgia/fan service.

Same thing that saved that mediocre HomeComing movie and had people acting like it was good. But outside of the crossover factor,and bringing in Toby and Andrew it was ass.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Movie REALLY leans on Hugh Jackman to keep everything together emotionally. He’s the only emotional anchor for the entirety of the third act.

But thats not necessarily a bad thing. Ryan Reynolds was BORN to tell jokes and thats what he does best here. Plus most of them were well written and well timed.

Story was thin as hell but the cameos were all FIRE.

I’m going to give it an 8/10. Incredibly entertaining DESPITE the paper thin storyline.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Movie REALLY leans on Hugh Jackman to keep everything together emotionally. He’s the only emotional anchor for the entirety of the third act.

But thats not necessarily a bad thing. Ryan Reynolds was BORN to tell jokes and thats what he does best here. Plus most of them were well written and well timed.

Story was thin as hell but the cameos were all FIRE.

I’m going to give it an 8/10. Incredibly entertaining DESPITE the paper thin storyline.
Deadpool should have had even LESS emotion. movie pretending like we give a fukk about the cab driver and the chick who dumped him at this point. him doing everything to save his friends was actually corny as hell.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My favorite thing in marvel movies is when one actor just doesn't act like they're in a marvel movie....just legit acting their ass off, blowing everyone off the screen. Christian Bale in Thor love and thunder is probably the best version of this lol. Dude was out here doing Shakespeare while everyone else even Russell crowe was acting an ass all movie. Willem Defoe in no way home too.

Jackman was low key amazing in this. Him destroying Deadpool in the car before the fight, and talking to X-23 at the fire were legitimately great acted scenes.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My favorite thing in marvel movies is when one actor just doesn't act like they're in a marvel movie....just legit acting their ass off, blowing everyone off the screen. Christian Bale in Thor love and thunder is probably the best version of this lol. Dude was out here doing Shakespeare while everyone else even Russell crowe was acting an ass all movie. Willem Defoe in no way home too.

Jackman was low key amazing in this. Him destroying Deadpool in the car before the fight, and talking to X-23 at the fire were legitimately great acted scenes.

In those two scenes it felt like Jackman was in a whole different film

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Breh in NWH Defoe had me like "damn this nikka acting :dahell::damn:"