'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This was a lot more fun than I expected it to be. I went in with really low expectations, and ended up laughing and smiling more than I have in a movie in a long time. The cameos were crazy and surprising. I'm glad I didn't hang out on this thread or other boards talking about it, because the surprises were really surprising and that made it 10 times more fun. I'm not sure I follow the storyline because I hate time travel and people messing with time in general as a plot device, which is why I couldn't hang with Loki, but the character development stuff was good enough to make up for what I didn't get with the plot. I actually was a little touched by the end. Good arc for both leads. 8/10.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, he was so good in this. Seeing him like this...vulgar, violent and aggressive as shyt makes me annoyed at how much Fox really fukked up with his character before Logan.

I agree,but you should be more upset Hugh came back for this nonsense,rather than making a Logan 2:francis:

Best parts of this movie were

Lauras appearance,the moment between him and Laura outside,the ending where Laura and Logan are together again:wow:

We literally couldve gotten a whole movie with a fleshed out story. Because Wolverines death couldve easily been written away.

A classic Logan sequel without the ramblings of an effeminate middle aged man pushing the gay agenda with all gas and no brakes:scust:

Like damn,does your entire life revolve around dikks and butt fukking:gucci:?

Technically they didnt step on the Logan characters legacy like they said they wouldnt. Problem is all of the Wolverine films were trash outside of Logan. So their literally is no film legacy. Hugh couldve created a legacy by actually giving us some quality films. Instead he quit while he was ahead after finally making a good film. But then came back to do this movie.

Movie was okay,way better than Deadpool 2. Better story than both Deadpools which isnt saying much. But the story was okay for me. Just from what ive learned about the Deadpool character,the humor isnt one trick pony (dikks,shock value,homosexuality). Ironic because the character says he doesnt want to be a one trick pony:mjlol:.