'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Well, he does have a crush on both Spidey and Logan so I’m not surprised :mjlol:

nikka was maiming ppl with Logan’s adamantium skeleton, even wearing his claws and muscle tendons at one point :laff: his whole persona is a spoof of other personas
I think hes the only one thats truly sonned thanos. Thanos is a simp for death but deadpool has her heart :banderas:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I feel like they used the same set from the Deadpool short film “No Good Deed” for the final battle in Deadpool & Wolverine when they’re fighting the Deadpool Corp. They also used that set on Free Guy too.

That’s a nice little tribute to 20th Century Fox since they were known to reuse their sets a quite a lot compared to other studios.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think hes the only one thats truly sonned thanos. Thanos is a simp for death but deadpool has her heart :banderas:

Oh wow i forgot about that storyline. That would be dope and the fact that he called Brolin Thanos in pt would make it a perfect follow up this one after the secret wars fukkery. Cant tell me a Thanos vs Deadpool love triangle movie wouldnt bring the fukkery

The axe murderer

Daps
Oh wow i forgot about that storyline. That would be dope and the fact that he called Brolin Thanos in pt would make it a perfect follow up this one after the secret wars fukkery. Cant tell me a Thanos vs Deadpool love triangle movie wouldnt bring the fukkery
*looks at profile pic* lets talk this out
full

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*looks at profile pic* lets talk this out
full

Its dope how they turned the phrase flirting with death into a literal story line with Deadpool showing up to a limbo telly to smash Death and dip :russ:

Thanos was the ultimate hater cursing him with immortality just so he couldnt see her anymore

:dead:

Edit* wasnt it later added that deadpools 4th wall breaking is like some super cosmic awareness that rivals the watcher or is that cap??? :ohhh:

The axe murderer

Daps
Its dope how they turned the phrase flirting with death into a literal story line with Deadpool showing up to a limbo telly to smash Death and dip :russ:

Thanos was the ultimate hater cursing him with immortality just so he couldnt see her anymore

:dead:

Edit* wasnt it later added that deadpools 4th wall breaking is like some super cosmic awareness that rivals the watcher or is that cap??? :ohhh:
I dont blame him. See the end of this video? This is what thanos fears. This is eternal torture to him :damn:

The axe murderer

Daps
Well, he does have a crush on both Spidey and Logan so I’m not surprised :mjlol:

nikka was maiming ppl with Logan’s adamantium skeleton, even wearing his claws and muscle tendons at one point :laff: his whole persona is a spoof of other personas
You know im still :deadrose: at him calling himself marvel jesus and using the song like a prayer as the main one :deadrose: