HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great movie, only part that seemed overly dumb/pointless was the
dead pool corps
part

Although one of the funniest parts came from that scene, when he talks about how the Multiverse saga and the MCU as a whole has been mostly ass since endgame, I’m honestly glad that they apparently seem to be mostly dropping it since they gave Majors the boot, outside of No Way Home it’s been a mess from a quality/consistency POV

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spoilers all over twitter, I dont know how it made it to my algorithm :snoop:
Muted every relevent word I could think of just before release since I knew I was going to be waiting a week after release to watch it…

Twitter still managed to spoil the 3 biggest cameos for me regardless..

Woulda been nice to NOT know about

Wesley’s Blade
Tatums Gambit
Evan’s Johnny Storm

Until watching the actual movie :francis:

stave

Superstar
Daps
I hated this movie overall but it had a shytLOAD of dope parts. I just didn't really understand the explanation of deadpool existing in connection to the main universe

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was a very entertaining film :banderas:

The film felt like a true Reynolds production

I have had many issues with Fox's X-men films but this was a nice homage to that universe.

The fight scenes :ohlawd:

Tatum as Gambit :mjlol:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're over thinking it. :mjlol:

Logan was the "anchor being" because he was the only thing keeping the Fox stuff afloat. "Apocalypse", "Dark Phoenix" and "The New Mutants" were not well received and/or flopped.

"Logan" was the last bona fide hit Fox had with the X-Men. Hence Marvel (the TVA) throwing that "time line" in the bushes.

This also extends to Deadpool's time line almost getting pruned. He was essentially getting threatened with a reboot. All his friends, his world, etc. would be gone.

Since this movie (both as a movie in our world, and the mission they were on in the movie ) was successful, his "time line" was saved and will move forward in the MCU.

If you take the plot at face value no, it doesn't make much sense. If you look at what they're saying as a metaphor (which makes far more sense, given Deadpool's snarky comments about the current state of the MCU) you'll enjoy the story a lot more.

Fred.

I hated this movie overall but it had a shytLOAD of dope parts. I just didn't really understand the explanation of deadpool existing in connection to the main universe

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Can't say I hate it but I feel the same about the universe situation. How can it be a sendoff if he basically saved the Fox universe. I thought it would end with a merger or something

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes Marvel trilogy... Pretty sure this is the most consistent

There is

Spider-Man
Blade
X-Men
Iron Man
Guardian of the Galaxy
Captain America
Marvel Spider-Man
Thor

List more if you have anyone

Cap just edges it above MCU Spider-Man, GOTG & Deadpool imo

All 4 of these trilogies have 2 good/great movies with one just “ok” one, but the highs of Winter Soldier and Civil War are better than any of the others

Blade, Iron Man and Thor shouldn’t even be mentioned with the rest, they all only have 1 good movie in their trilogy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seeing Wesley so lean/frail hurt a nicca's soul. It's a shame (& a blessing) we gotta get old :mjcry:

Yup…… which with my callback to @8WON6

It’s time to give my take.

All them “Wesley needs to come back as Blade, he should’ve been Blade” folks need to come to the front of the stage

Na man….. we good on that

He can due a cameo or something to pay homage….. but homey ain’t built for this no more :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seriously

I got nothing but love and respect for Wesley

That nicca WASHED!

And someone months back tried to bring up the argument “bu bu bu bu bu ______ old or the same age too so why can WS be Blaaaaaddddeee!”

Naw we good on that man :heh:

I hope this movie deads that dumb all campaign from some of these dumb ass Marvel stans:mjlol: