Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Seriously

I got nothing but love and respect for Wesley

That nicca WASHED!

And someone months back tried to bring up the argument “bu bu bu bu bu ______ old or the same age too so why can WS be Blaaaaaddddeee!”

Naw we good on that man :heh:

I hope this movie deads that dumb all campaign from some of these dumb ass Marvel stans:mjlol:

Wesley is 62 we throw out our older gen to quick
he is to old for a full feature film as blade but still......

cacs celebrate they old guard even if they :flabbynsick:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yup…… which with my callback to @8WON6

It’s time to give my take.

All them “Wesley needs to come back as Blade, he should’ve been Blade” folks need to come to the front of the stage

Na man….. we good on that

He can due a cameo or something to pay homage….. but homey ain’t built for this no more :heh:
You’ve been a got damn MENANCE since “the great change” to DC :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Seeing Wesley so lean/frail hurt a nicca's soul. It's a shame (& a blessing) we gotta get old :mjcry:

YOU GOTTA REALIZE
THESE ACTORS NEED TIME TO PREPARE
FOR THESE ROLES...

JACKMAN WAS LEAN AND FRAIL
BEFORE THEY STARTED FILMING THIS MOVIE.

IF WESLEY HAD MORE OF A HEADS UP
HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN JACKED
FOR THIS ROLE
:devil:
:evil:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You’ve been a got damn MENANCE since “the great change” to DC :wow:

And I’m just getting started

Wait till I activate my Snyder Set minions

My personal MAGA of DC, I’m the DC Set Jesus

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Im at the point where i dont want to see movies in theaters anymore. This little mash up preview looks better than what was shown to me at the theater. Movie screen projection is super low quality compared to a 4k tv.

Ive been to imax, 4dx, standard.. i prefer my tv set.
Have you been to a 4k real imax tho?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The supposed cameo's the internet threw around were wildly off base and some 'sources' swore up and down they knew who would be in the film :russ:

I had no idea who the cameos were rumored to be but a couple of the actual cameos were ruined by social media.

My attitude was :yeshrug: though because I don't care too much about spoilers for a movie like this.

Fred.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Great movie, only part that seemed overly dumb/pointless was the
dead pool corps
part

Although one of the funniest parts came from that scene, when he talks about how the Multiverse saga and the MCU as a whole has been mostly ass since endgame, I’m honestly glad that they apparently seem to be mostly dropping it since they gave Majors the boot, outside of No Way Home it’s been a mess from a quality/consistency POV

with or without Majors it’s leading to 2015 secret wars , which is a multiverse story .

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
when the high wears off you like this didn't do shyt for the MCU lol it is just a farewell for the old universes. Especially with Fieg talking about this being an 8 to IW and Engame being 9/10. Loki Season 2 is more impactful than this lol
Spoiler season is over right??

I guess it's an 8 because you are literally seeing mutants and X-men in the MCU. I know the word was said in BP2, but this movie said "fukk it, here they are" and brought them over. And I'm sure this "anchor being" thing is going to matter going forward

Fun movie, I think I'd give this an 8/10. Hugh continues to anchor the Wolverine mantle killing it in the movie. The Deadpool/Wolverine dynamic change from start to finish was cool. The cameos were :whoo: and a pleasant surprise. Kudos for Disney keeping the majority of those under wraps (or maybe because I didn't try to dig to far deep into spoilers).
The storyline was kind of average, more of a standalone movie to the rest of MCU overall (but brings Fox to the stage now). Will probably re-watch again weeks later, but Marvel will need to craft intriguing storylines going forward and not solely rely on fan service to be the major component of its movies.

The Cap to Johnny Storm fake out was :dead: and near the top for memorable moments.
Tatum acting as Gambit was :francis: but seeing Gambit fighting in action with the staff was badass.
The Deadpool humor usually doesn't hit with me, but definitely laughed more with this one than the other two.
That Gambit cameo was the fukking best when I think about it. For one, you never actually seen this character in live action. So most people, including my girl, was like "who the fukk is that?" At the same time, it was Channing Tatum so he finally got to do it and we see what we been begging for back then...........................

And it looked and sounded just as stupid as nobody ever imagined.. Just retarded.. Then they let him get busy with his skills and it was like "Now that's motherfukking Gambit!!!!" Couldn't have asked for more.

The other cameos was cool but they were exactly who we thought. That Gambit shyt went from :ohhh: to :scust:to :russ:to :banderas: to :wow: