'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Im at the point where i dont want to see movies in theaters anymore. This little mash up preview looks better than what was shown to me at the theater. Movie screen projection is super low quality compared to a 4k tv.

Ive been to imax, 4dx, standard.. i prefer my tv set.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I’m not a geek I thought this was the best shxt marvel done in a minute :francis::manny: ( and I ain’t even watch the first 2 dead pool movies )

Def felt like they tied up the Logan situation well ( which they couldn’t have done without a multiverse theme)

But I thought this was straight apart from draggin a lil

Begs the question does this the leave door open for more , does Hugh run it back wit wolverine one more time :jbhmm:

Or has he kalled it quits so his actin career isn’t defined by the comic book character :sas2:

Either way I’ll give this a solid 8.5-9

But I ain’t a die hard comic/comic con head so y’all may think diff

Is it Logan

no

but I knew what I was gettin into wit the whole dead pool aspect to begin wit

I kould have left feelin really fn underwhelmed and it was far from that :blessed::manny:

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Im at the point where i dont want to see movies in theaters anymore. This little mash up preview looks better than what was shown to me at the theater. Movie screen projection is super low quality compared to a 4k tv.

dr-doom-doctor-doom.gif

See you in the theater :dead:

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Movie was good. I give it a 7.5/10 or full price rating. Story was mid, but the action and some of the jokes(some was too cacish and homo for me) made up for it.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I hope Marvel feels a bit silly for letting the Deadpool property sit on the shelf for half a decade, collecting dust because they were nervous about releasing an R-rated film.
So you just gonna ignore that the pandemic killed the world for 2 plus years? DP2 was 2018, the pandemic hit America in 2020. How you gonna hold that time against a project this big?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

is your entire existence on this board just being miserable all the time? :dahell:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Was talking to my Uber driver ab this movie and gave him my Deadpool: Now Way Home take, and further explained that a big part of Deadpool’s personality is imitating spider man. Dude was blown away :mjlol:
shyt now that I think of it deadpool 2 seemed to spoof logan. Made a joke about the death, trying to rescue a kid. Deadpool stays taking the piss :laff:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Only issue was maybe length. Beyond movie was fun af. It very much felt like a Deadpool movie. I think Guardians 3, The last spidey film and this is the only MCU films I liked post Endgame. Loki if we include the TV shows. This was a movie for the fans and it did its thing.

The story was very basic, but it was fun looking back at old moments and references.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
shyt now that I think of it deadpool 2 seemed to spoof logan. Made a joke about the death, trying to rescue a kid. Deadpool stays taking the piss :laff:
Well, he does have a crush on both Spidey and Logan so I’m not surprised :mjlol:

nikka was maiming ppl with Logan’s adamantium skeleton, even wearing his claws and muscle tendons at one point :laff: his whole persona is a spoof of other personas