Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
"Both are funny"
reaction-meme.gif

You tried it

The only thing I’m trynna do is end the Marvel Stan’s on here and bring back respect to the DC stans

The previous regime of DC Stan’s and Marvel Haters/Criticizers…. were absolute pathetic idiots

No wonder many of them were either banned or disgracefully cowardly running away occasionally taking they little paltry cheap shots from time to time with low hanging fruit material.

Na…. We finna official flip the script this time… the DCCU takeover is coming

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just hope @Ironman docked Happy’s pay for four weeks, made him wear a "Kick Me" sign around the office for three months, and forced him to babysit Morgan for free for a year while wearing a pink tutu when he found out Happy denied Wade a spot in The Avengers. That’s like denying pizza a spot in a party - unforgivable! :ufdup:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I hope Marvel feels a bit silly for letting the Deadpool property sit on the shelf for half a decade, collecting dust because they were nervous about releasing an R-rated film, not to mention, Ryan Reynolds isn’t getting any younger, all while giving us such gems as The Eternals, Ant-Man: Quantumania, She-Hulk, The Marvels, etc. A bit silly? fukk that. I hope they feel plain stupid. Great job, guys.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So yall really acting like this movie was all that? This shyt was ass man. Aside from the cameos and street fighting scene, this shyt was ass.