Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Rothman and Avi are toxic. They fukked up by firing Pascal. The chick who reached out to Feige and revived spiderman. This is where the fault lies. There's miscommunication because she's no longer there and Disney doesn't trust working with the same racist guy behind the Kevin Hart email. The one you guys vouch for.

You are saying they should bring Pascal back?
Wasn't Pascal on that email though too? :jbhmm:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Random thoughts I meant to post yesterday:

The first Raimi Spider-Man was :ld:

The 2nd was :krs:

The 3rd was :trash:

"ASM" 1&2 were both :ld:

"Spider-Verse" was ::krs:

"Homecoming" was....there is no smilie really. Vulture was dope. The movie wasn't :ld: but it wasn't really :krs: either. It was cool.

And I haven't seen "Far From Home".

Anyway, this is a long winded way of saying people need to cut the bullshyt out on both sides of the argument. Cats are in here talking like Sony's track record with the character is "TDK" level....pure lunacy. And MCU heads....unless "Far From Home" is some next level shyt Marvel hasn't really lived up to the character yet, either.

Having said all that, I'd rather him wind up with Marvel just based on the potential. Sony has had the character damn near 20 years and frankly I'm not blown away by what they've done with him.

Oh and "Venom" was ok. shyt was kinda corny, honestly. It had Eminem on the soundtrack in 2018, for Christ sake. If :flabbynsick: Eminem would've had a song on the....I dunno, "Endgame" or "Captain Marvel" soundtrack motherfukkers would've had a field day.

Fred.

I loved Homecoming, Far From Home blows that shyt out the water IMO....they took a villain in Mystero that is often seen as a joke and made him a fukking beast, easily one of the best MCU villains so far.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Rothman and Avi are toxic. They fukked up by firing Pascal. The chick who reached out to Feige and revived spiderman. This is where the fault lies. There's miscommunication because she's no longer there and Disney doesn't trust working with the same racist guy behind the Kevin Hart email. The one you guys vouch for.

Arad has seemingly very personal issues with Feige and feels vindicated now that his second trash ass Venom movie has done well commercially. He's the reason why he was shoehorned into the end of the first trilogy because it would sell a lot of toys, story/quality be damned.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Thank you

Article is false. Disney wanted 25% initially, Sony didn't respond at all, Disney upped it to 50% because Sony wanted Feige to stop everything and work on spiderman right away. Tom Holland's spiderman would never fit into the venom verse. Sony is just trying to save face. Marvel would still take 25% if Sony was patient and let Feige work at his own pace instead of rushing production to create a shytty Sony product.

Edit: Spiderman was slated for phase 5 when Peter was graduating. That's not for another 3 years. Sony just wants it their way instead of focusing on other spider verse products like Morbius and Venom 2.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
theyre gonna have to do something about miles name. two spider men is gonna be confusing to kids

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
theyre gonna have to do something about miles name. two spider men is gonna be confusing to kids

I have the perfect name for Miles but I wanna keep it for myself lol, him being Spy-D is some jackleg ass shyt.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Only Marvel could clarify that. Sony does not know what they're doing as long as it makes money. Rinse and repeat. That's what Marvel fans are fearful of. Honestly, it was going in the right direction. This Spiderman was actually really smart and witty, not just some corny dweeb that cracks jokes.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You are saying they should bring Pascal back?
Wasn't Pascal on that email though too? :jbhmm:

I said earlier that I been going in on her this whole time, I think she's still a putz but she made a lot of effort to redeem herself by letting Feige apply his vision to some she she and her colleagues were about to demolish :laugh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I have the perfect name for Miles but I wanna keep it for myself lol, him being Spy-D is some jackleg ass shyt.

its lazy as shyt too. i think marvel is afraid to color code him because its racist, but dont know what else to do. but then again, marvel have been lazy as hell with the recent spider names outside of silk

what happen to the archid kid shyt

i think its just a nickname like spidey and webhead are

Only Marvel could clarify that. Sony does not know what they're doing as long as it makes money. Rinse and repeat. That's what Marvel fans are fearful of. Honestly, it was going in the right direction. This Spiderman was actually really smart and witty, not just some corny dweeb that cracks jokes.

agreed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I don’t think kids are that dumb

{refraining from throwing some shots at a couple of posters}

Kids are learning how to type and use technology in elementary now. Some schools they doing web design and making apps, I’m sure they can tell the difference between 2 Spidermen :mjgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.