Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

YALL FAIL TO REALIZE MOVIE TICKETS ARE MORE EXPENSIVE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE.

WHEN ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION
THOSE 1ST 3 SPIDERMANS DID BETTER THAN
FAR FROM HOME.
:devil:
:evil:

That was 10-15 years ago man.

The Andrew Garfield movies under performed (Sony's words, not mine....from those leaked emails) and they had no idea what to do with the franchise. They were gonna make an Aunt May movie, for Christ sake.

Fred.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing tho....As perfect as an alley oop as that was to introduce DD I'm positive thats not what would've happened. There are literally 2 superpowered attorneys in the Marvel Universe and they go out of their way to not incorporate them.

From the marvel Tv universe sure, but if they were gonna recast and start fresh with the character :yeshrug:

(I’d prefer Charlie Cox to reprise his role, but yeah wouldn’t happen)

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Spider-Verse was dope but Lord and Miller are like undefeated and it looks like Sony studio heads stayed the fukk out of the way when it came to the films development. If they do this with the upcoming live-action movies I can see them being decent... But I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to mess with the Spider-Verse sequel.

Let's not forget this the same studio that gave us Jamie Foxx as fukking Electro.

Tom Holland unfollowed Sony Pictures and the Spider-Man movie page and I think Zendaya did the same. Not looking good but I don't blame them. Superstar draw ain't a huge thing now with social media. MCU has a pull like no other movie franchise has-- totally understandable that they would side with Disney. I still think a deal is reached because it wouldn't make sense to continue with Holland as Spider-Man moving forward, he's way too embedded into the MCU and was Spider-Man in the biggest movie ever made. Sony should have someone else fight Venom. Gonna be hilarious when they do a one off of him fighting Venom where they ignore the MCU's existence only for the deal to be made after that movie.

Avengers: Spider-Man? Where the fukk have you been?

Spider-Man: :dame:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That's the thing tho....As perfect as an alley oop as that was to introduce DD I'm positive thats not what would've happened. There are literally 2 superpowered attorneys in the Marvel Universe and they go out of their way to not incorporate them.

Feige was asked about what was next for the Netflix characters and if he could say anything about them and he replied that if he started talking about what he had in mind for one of the characters it would spoil something.

He ain't talking about Danny, Jessica or Luke. The issue is how pissed people will be if they don't let Charlie Cox reprise the role.

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Spider-Verse was dope but Lord and Miller are like undefeated and it looks like Sony studio heads stayed the fukk out of the way when it came to the films development. If they do this with the upcoming live-action movies I can see them being decent... But I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to mess with the Spider-Verse sequel.

Let's not forget this the same studio that gave us Jamie Foxx as fukking Electro.

Tom Holland unfollowed Sony Pictures and the Spider-Man movie page and I think Zendaya did the same. Not looking good but I don't blame them. Superstar draw ain't a huge thing now with social media. MCU has a pull like no other movie franchise has-- totally understandable that they would side with Disney. I still think a deal is reached because it wouldn't make sense to continue with Holland as Spider-Man moving forward, he's way to embedded into the MCU and was Spider-Man in the biggest movie ever made. Sony should have someone else fight Venom.

They'd have to kill him off and make Miles the new Spider-Man to even remotely make any of this sensible.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
They'd have to kill him off and make Miles the new Spider-Man to even remotely make any of this sensible.

I hope they do this after Spider-Verse success.

We do know that there were talks of a live-action Spider-Verse movie but it was always a matter of "when." Another reboot would be clown shoes-- don't need to see this man Uncle Ben eat dirt again. Have Miles fight Venom. People will pay to see it.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

I don't usually fukk with this guy but this came up in my recommendations.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Breh, you realize every issue of HoX/PoX (i call it Raw & Smackdown) leaves half the coli comic brehs in euphoria praising HickGAWDman and the other half fukking furious writing dissertations about how HACKman ain't shyt :wow:

But however they feel, they gon be back next week :mjlit:

It's an incredible feeling experiencing that shyt live man, you're missing out

The x-men are BYKE babee! /kawhi voice

I just found out about Moira McTaggert's mutant ability and I must say this is the most interesting X-Men have seemed in a while. I'm not too far behind, I think I'll get into House of X/Powers of X too:lolbron:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feige was asked about what was next for the Netflix and if he could say anything about them and he replied that if he started talking about what he had in mind for one of the characters it would spoil something.

He ain't talking about Danny, Jessica or Luke. The issue is how pissed people will be if they don't let Charlie Cox reprise the role.

I didn’t know that :ohhh:

100% talking about Daredevil

Edit: let us have Spidey & Dadedevil in the Same film dammit :francis:

Last edited:

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Say brehs can anyone confirm this:

Im watching Collider Live right now and Jay Washington just claimed that Tom Holland actually filmed a cameo for Venom and once Marvel saw a cut of the fllm they told Sony to get him out.They said John Schnepp knew bout this too before he passed and was told by his sources

:jbhmm:

You heard anything bout this? I will post the conversation once the stream is over

I'm not sure if that's true. But I do know they begged Feige to confirm Venom as canon and he refused.

There's a clip of that awkward interview with Pascal and Feige where she kind of implies that Venom will be connected to this version of Spider-Man.

While Feige is sitting there thinking, "this bytch crazy."

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
HOLY SHIIIT you nikkas just talking out of your ass out of pure hurt loooooool

nikka said Sony gonna golf over PS5. Dawwwg lmaooooo

I promise you your life won’t end over marveL , let that hurt go

" Sony Corp. reported Tuesday a 33% drop in its fiscal first quarter profit as sales dipped in its electronics operations, including TV sets and camcorders."

thats WITH Spider Man Far From Home

"But until its latest recovery, it has struggled over some years in adjusting to the digital age amid competition from powerful rivals like Apple and Samsung."

You are just a shyt tier poster at times man :ld:

This was just July 30th :ld:

Sony's profit dip, sticks to forecast for year

From 2009-2016 they had no growth in revenue at all, in 2016 they went down 70% from their already stagnant revenue :heh: the PS4 was basically breaking them even :dead:

2017 (PS4 Pro + Spiderman Homecoming) basically saved the company from bankruptcy :dead:

Spider Man and Playstation is the only reason Sony isnt getting liquidated TODAY

2018 was the lowest Sony has ranked on top 500 fortune companies in 25 years :dead:

they are 1 big flop from dead man

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You're a DiC head. You're the gay green lantern and aqualad fan in here just trying to find a justified reason to hate on Marvel cause most of ya shyt flopped.

Get outcha feelings bruh
:ufdup:
I can shyt on you all day just like WB did.

At least im not the grown ass hoe crying like a bytch cause Spider man cant cry over a dead man anymore..

go choke on a dikk till you turn purple, waste of energy

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
" Sony Corp. reported Tuesday a 33% drop in its fiscal first quarter profit as sales dipped in its electronics operations, including TV sets and camcorders."

thats WITH Spider Man Far From Home

"But until its latest recovery, it has struggled over some years in adjusting to the digital age amid competition from powerful rivals like Apple and Samsung."

You are just a shyt tier poster at times man :ld:

This was just July 30th :ld:

Sony's profit dip, sticks to forecast for year

From 2009-2016 they had no growth in revenue at all, in 2016 they went down 70% from their already stagnant revenue :heh: the PS4 was basically breaking them even :dead:

2017 (PS4 Pro + Spiderman Homecoming) basically saved the company from bankruptcy :dead:

Spider Man and Playstation is the only reason Sony isnt getting liquidated TODAY

2018 was the lowest Sony has ranked on top 500 fortune companies in 25 years :dead:

they are 1 big flop from dead man

lmaooooooooooooooo... I promise you there is a fulfilling life outside of stanning marveL like a braindead sheep.

nikka going to with tears in his eyes for a billion dollar nazi monopoly... your parents raised a hoe

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
lmaooooooooooooooo... I promise you there is a fulfilling life outside of stanning marveL like a braindead sheep.

nikka going to with tears in his eyes for a billion dollar nazi monopoly... your parents raised a hoe

man you are fukking flat out inbred retarded

can literally show your remedial ass a CHART of them FAILING and you'd be too fukking stupid to understand it

instead you result to calling people Marvel stans even with financial reports presented infront of you like the fakkit poster you are

wanna get disrespectful your mom a hoe your daddy a fakkit and they raised a retarded kid so they failed as parents hows that for disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.