Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
MCU Miles ain't meeting T'Challa anytime soon breh.

In fact, you know Miles been in existence for damn near 10 years now and he's barely even been in the same panel as T'Challa? This nygga T'Challa saved him from being unjustly arrested by Captain Marvel for allegedly killing Captain America in the future (yea that shyt make no sense), and this lil mulatto nygga ain't even say thank you. :francis:

No wonder Kamala don't want him
Adrian Toomes granddaughter looks like she might be Miles new girl.
Maybe.
I keep thinking him and RiRi gotta get together but she dont like that muthafukka.
Or anyone for that matter.
Lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Condone? What are you talking about? I'm just telling you what's reality.
I would prefer Spidey be in the MCU but if Sony makes good movies and a likable franchise I would be very happy with that to. But right now that's a question mark. :francis:

Disney fukked up at the beginning, by saying that they would only take 5%, no matter the level of success. If Disney said, "yeah, lets negociate a deal IF these Spider Man films reach a certain level of success" then yeah, I could understand that.

But Disney wanted lil investment and loads of profit, regardless. They gotta eat up that L, cause that is code of ethics. Code of ethics is law.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Disney fukked up at the beginning, by saying that they would only take 5%, no matter the level of success. If Disney said, "yeah, lets negociate a deal IF these Spider Man films reach a certain level of success" then yeah, I could understand that.

But Disney wanted lil investment and loads of profit, regardless. They gotta eat up that L, cause that is code of ethics. Code of ethics is law.
I thought the OG deal is over and they are negotiating a new one?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Adrian Toomes granddaughter looks like she might be Miles new girl.
Maybe.
I keep thinking him and RiRi gotta get together but she dont like that muthafukka.
Or anyone for that matter.
Lol

Yo, check out that last issue of Ironheart.

Riri met Shuri :whoo:

Black girl magic

Bendis and Hudlin Coogler's creations finally meet

I still maintain Bendis jacked Riri from Coogler's MCU version of Shuri, which was a revamped youthful version of Reggie Hudlin's OG creation

But none of that shyt matters now. The issue was lit!

And to your point, Riri ain't like that muthafukka Shuri either

But Shuri ain't like Riri's ass either :ohhh:

They was about to take off the earrings/kimoyo beads

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yo, check out that last issue of Ironheart.

Riri met Shuri :whoo:

Black girl magic

Bendis and Hudlin Coogler's creations finally meet

I still maintain Bendis jacked Riri from Coogler's MCU version of Shuri, which was a revamped youthful version of Reggie Hudlin's OG creation

But none of that shyt matters now. The issue was lit!

And to your point, Riri ain't like that muthafukka Shuri either

But Shuri ain't like Riri's ass either :ohhh:

They was about to take off the earrings/kimoyo beads
Yo! Im mad far behind.
Last IronHeart i read was when RiRi and Miles was stuck in that time warped cabin Miles was hiding out in.
I can never skip issues lol
I HAVE to go in order!
Lol
I been like this since i was a teen.
I STILL aint get to House of X yet.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Truly some sick puppies lol. I wonder if Venom isn't as trash anymore to Disney stans since he "helped". I wonder why the 2 Disney SPiderman films aren't as good as Spiderverse:jbhmm:?

That’s probably not a great hill to fight a die on.

Cuz people will get mad if one also wondered why the DCU films aren’t as good as the animated and LEGO films.

It would be a discussion where those stans would quickly try to deny/dismiss that so might as well not play that card here either:hubie:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
On a side note tho...

@Primetime

I think my favorite panels right now is when Spiderman was up in Daredevils crib like, "its time to hang it up dude."

That shyt had me in TEARS!!! LMAO!

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That’s probably not a great hill to fight a die on.

Cuz people will get mad if one also wondered why the DCU films aren’t as good as the animated and LEGO films.

It would be a discussion where those stans would quickly try to deny/dismiss that so might as well not play that card here either:hubie:
Oh shyt here we go

:mjgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.