DDG and gf haile are now separated

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
lol. That former stripper chick sixthegoddess predicted this shyt. She said dudes like him only had a baby with her to have lifetime access to her but that’s it. She even predicted he would use their baby for content.

Literally said she would be a baby mom and her career would be over because the dude is a straight up loser with money.
And this is why it’s important to have someone in your life who will game you up.

This shyt could’ve been avoided

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. That former stripper chick sixthegoddess predicted this shyt. She said dudes like him only had a baby with her to have lifetime access to her but that’s it. She even predicted he would use their baby for content.

Literally said she would be a baby mom and her career would be over because the dude is a straight up loser with money.

I don’t know who the stripper chick is but all this is facts. I couldn’t for the life of me understand why a budding potential Hollywood/Pop star would have a child with a “rapper”/youtuber. There was no way this relationship was going to last and now she’s a single mom at 24 :francis:

Daps
THIS 👏🏾IS 👏🏾WHY 👏🏾BLACK 👏🏾WOMEN 👏🏾WERE 👏🏾MAD 👏🏾SHE 👏🏾GOT👏🏾 PREGNANT 👏🏾

Fukking Disney princess turned babymomma turned single mom.

And Ruby Rose just blasted old boy recently….?!

You know they already linked up Smdh

Everyone knew what was going to happen.

Who TF is their daddy?!

Matthew Knowles doesn’t get the credit he deserves.

Beyoncé would never :hhh:
But Solange did

:hubie:

They just made her have a shotgun wedding

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
For the life of me I cannot understand why a woman in her position would become a baby momma at the age of 24. You got a good ten years to try and put a family together, meanwhile developing your brand before that clock starts ticking.

She could've had a baby and developed her plan. Kids don't stop success especially when you have a supportive spouse.

She chose the wrong one.

Ive heard the saying Women are kids in adult bodies so many times. I try not to believe that but I constantly get proven wrong.