maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
giphy.gif

how some invisible breh dapped this :lupe:

Daps
fukk he felt the need to announce this? Like he’s parting ways with a sports team or something or it’s a business deal :laff: :russ:

nikka nobody cares. Keep this private :camby:

you must got him confused with a colibreh. this guy is on live everyday with 10s of thousands watching :mjlol: he probably gets asked "where is haile" hundreds of times a day. better him say it than tmz i guess.

their baby is so cute 🤗👼

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All the married black people don't count, lol?
they certainly do. unfortunately this baby mama shyt affects us far more disproportionately than it does other races

you know how many black women i've heard say, "i dont need a man"; "I can raise a family on my own, i have the $"

never heard another race of women say that. Black women do not value or respect the value of men in the household; and a lot of black men dont give them a reason to.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
they certainly do. unfortunately this baby mama shyt affects us far more disproportionately than it does other races

you know how many black women i've heard say, "i dont need a man"; "I can raise a family on my own, i have the $"

never heard another race of women say that. Black women do not value or respect the value of men in the household; and a lot of black men dont give them a reason to.

Divorce rate is 50 percent in America.

There are broken homes everywhere