DDG and gf haile are now separated

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I know we gotta be tired as a community of this type of household shyt....what are the statistics of single parent homes, where the other parent is alive and not incarcerated?

I only have 3 friends out of 10 that stayed married until at least the kids were grown...everyone else either were divorced when they were kids or parents never married dand were separated.

Like damn :francis:

Daps
I know we gotta be tired as a community of this type of household shyt....what are the statistics of single parent homes, where the other parent is alive and not incarcerated?

I only have 3 friends out of 10 that stayed married until at least the kids were grown...everyone else either were divorced when they were kids or parents never married dand were separated.

i get what you're saying but u gotta have a more nuanced train of thought and not get this confused with the average colibreh baby. a fatherless home might be devastasting to some but lil halo got 2 millionaires as parents and he is always with aunties and uncles when i tune into his live. he's gon be alright 👼
a lot of those statistic would also apply to a poor 2 parent household and there are plenty of those.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Im convinced DDG had the baby to create more content :dead:

lol. That former stripper chick sixthegoddess predicted this shyt. She said dudes like him only had a baby with her to have lifetime access to her but that’s it. She even predicted he would use their baby for content.

Literally said she would be a baby mom and her career would be over because the dude is a straight up loser with money.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
i get what you're saying but u gotta have a more nuanced train of thought and not get this confused with the average colibreh baby. a fatherless home might be devastasting to some but lil halo got 2 millionaires as parents and he is always with aunties and uncles when i tune into his live. he's gon be alright 👼
a lot of those statistic would also apply to a poor 2 parent household and there are plenty of those.

Money can help but not having a strong father at home will def steer the kid way off path.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

There is no community